Aliens Extermination Profile

Started by Darkness, Nov 30, 2006, 12:23:01 AM

Author
Aliens Extermination Profile (Read 4,820 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Global VR has put up a profile page for the new arcade game Aliens Extermination. There’s lots of information on there including features and screenshots.

The AvPGalaxy Aliens Extermination page has also been updated. Thanks to PlanetAvP for the news.

The Ultimate Predator

Wish this game would get released on consoles, it looks pretty good.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, me too. There hasn\'t been any games news for ages.

The Ultimate Predator

Its a shame. There's a lot of potential for AvP in games, but its pretty dead, Predator: Concrete Jungle isn't meant to be very good at all.

Darkness

Darkness

You've never played on Concrete Jungle then?

The Ultimate Predator

No, but it isn't meant to be good. Then again, neither was Extinction, and you said it wasn't a bad game.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm surprised with you been a Predator fan. Thought you would have got that. I hated AvP Extinction when it first came out. But I bought it this year and really liked it. I didn't give it a glowing review, but I found it better than I thought.

The Ultimate Predator

I was always planning to, but I never got the time, and with all the reviews saying that it wasn't very good...  I might ask for them for Christmas. or maybe one of them. Have you played Concrete Jungle?

Darkness

Darkness

No, not even rented it. It only scored 5.3 on Gamespot. I wish VU would just make a decent PC game for a change.

The Ultimate Predator

Yeh, I just read the Gamespot review. Reading stuff like that, you can see why i didn't want to go and waste my money? I'd rather get Extinction.

Darkness

Darkness

Depends what type of games you like, I guess.

The Ultimate Predator

Yeh. Jaws: Unleashed looks really good, but got slated. But then again, so have loads of games that I like. I might just give them a go.

Corporal Hicks

I rather enjoyed Extinction...one day and then not on another. It's because I'm not very consistant when I play RTS. Sometimes I'll be able to fly through them, other days I'm just totally useless.

The Ultimate Predator

I'm not much of a fan of them either. I might get Concrete Jungle though, or Jaws.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed