JoBlo's Report of Comic-Con

Started by Darkness, Jul 31, 2004, 04:35:16 PM

Author
JoBlo's Report of Comic-Con (Read 8,152 times)

xx13

xx13

If theres no human blood how do they make the full grown aliens with the chestburster coming out of the humans.

xx13

xx13

They are regular aliens arent they from humans not a dog or bull like the one in AL(I)EN 3.

Variable

Variable

No Nidza you are way of lol. J is right. What we have all been waiting for since our introduction to the AVP franchise. Its coming in a few weeks and we are all ready for it. Believe me guys I feel for all you guys over seas that have to wait to see it. If you want I will juice you up with plenty of detail.

Melmac

Melmac

The only reason Aliens was better than the original Alien movie is because of the Queen.  If things go right with this movie, the Queen alone will make AVP a monster hit.   8)  

Melmac

Melmac

If that fails, we still got the Preds   8)  

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

man i feel sorry for you UK guys october, man that sucks, well we HAVE ONLY 12 days not even 11 days left,my god 10 years ive waited for this film when i first saw that big fat AVP comic book, man it was such a good  book,10 years man<10 F__KING years! and now its only 11 days left,man its going to be hard for me to sleep at night waiting for this movie to come out ,YEAH! MAN AVP BABY LET ME HEAR YOUR WAR CRY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

J

Boi!    You know from the many positive things about this movie I THINK  it could just about reach the level of Aliens ...   ... perhaps even topple Cameron's masterpiece.   maybe!!!!!

topman

topman

nah!!! it wont happen. many films that are being made in the 21st century are all action based and have a weak story line

The Reverend

The Reverend

LOL I think were all happy about the film here guys. but about the new queen, i havent seen any of the gall anywere of TV, the movie site of planetavp.com. I WANNA SEE HER!!!!!!!!.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed