New Website Poll For August

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 01:09:08 PM

Author
New Website Poll For August (Read 14,137 times)

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

f**k's just a name but it's all f**ked up... who cares about it anyway..damn censureship... do they actually think people don't know the word..you learn it when you're like ten..hypocrites..

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Daishi Easy there buddy... in the end it's just a movie... I mean P.A. screwed it up with the PG-13 but it's just a movie...no one needs to be shot or slashed or nothing like that... by the way, how old r u?

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

I'm 17 dude.. I'm from netherlands..Nobody cares about ratings here anyway..It's given a rating and you just ignore it after that. Point being, what is it with americans and f**k and shit..They're just words, they don't mean crap. Everybody says it like 20 times a day, personally i think it adds to the realism.. Somewone saying wooptiedoodle when they'res a pred aiming his shoulder cannon at his face isn't exactly nice to watch... I miss Hudson and his M41

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

I think the real reason behind the PG13 deal is that we're gonna see a "light" version of preds and aliens, that means no Skull or backbone rippings no headbites and no humans skinned hanging from their feet...so...that sucks because our beloved monsters are all watered down to "Jurassic park" kind of "monsters.... I don't think it has that much to do with language... and if so, that's really lame...

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

ratings are lame..their sole purpose is to annoy us.. and if it really is waterd down to offscreen killing and screaming in the distance saying O wooptiedoodle..then by god, i shall burn down anderson's house and bomb those bastards at fox for killing an awsome concept..

Terhou

Terhou

PG-13=bad

Variable

Variable

I miss Hudson too. I would like to see R but I guess we will have to settle for PG-13

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

waiting for directors cut again i guess...

Cetanu

Cetanu

Guys, I'm afraid I have some disturbing news. You know how over at Yahoo it says that AvP is just 1 hr and 27 min, well now that same length has popped up over at Cinemark.com, I hope to God that this is not the running time, its way too damn short.

topman

topman

saying that Aliens would be a pg-13 now is pretty stupid!!! you know why BECAUSE ITS OUT WITH THE ALIEN QUADRILAGY BOX SET AND ALL OF THE MOVIES IS STILL RATED R (18 IN ENGLAND)   >:D  

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

if running time really is 1.27 , two options  1 they cut the shit out of it and you'l have to wait to see the full eyecandy[ dir. cut ]  2it really is as short as a stupid teenmovie and anderson has to go in hiding for the next millenia cause somebody will skin him alive

topman

topman

WHAT!!!!! 1H 27MIN!!!! THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER LOL

Variable

Variable

NO. It wont be 1 hour 27. minutes. It will be like 20 minutes longer. It has to be. Anderson wouldnt have sinked that low. Would he?

topman

topman

check out Cinemark.com dude

topman

topman

anderson so;d out on Resident Evil why not this? oh please god don't make this movie crap!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed