PG13 Live On MPAA Website

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2004, 01:08:29 PM

Author
PG13 Live On MPAA Website (Read 8,625 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Even though the official website had updated with the PG13 logo, people still refused to believe that Alien vs Predator was rated PG13. Well, here’s the final nail in the coffin straight from the MPAA Website:

20040805_02

I’d really like to thank Fox for this. It must have been incredibly difficult choosing this type of rating for this type of film.

Thanks to TheOutcast for this bad news.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

there u have it folkz please stop the babying and crying plz ....

AlienKal

AlienKal

Well it's not that bad. At least it isn't rated G.

BKB

BKB

I still can't believe people are going on and on and on about this??? Who gives a f**k??   ???  I mean, Christ, I guess the only way your really going to be able to shut people up over this is actually seeing the movie for yourselves... I just think Mountains out of molehills have been made over this so lighten up FANS..

J

J

In the end folks ... all that MATTERS is how the film folds, thats all I want from this movie.   ;D  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

well i was hoping it would say pg13 but previesly rated r. o well still looks kickass

SCAR

SCAR

So the rating is PG-13 well the clip i saw look't pretty cool so let's just hope that the movie is kickass!!!   8)  

HellAlien

HellAlien

We all known it was goin to be now. So this is all but a surprise. Anyway, it will be hellish on the big screen.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

im just wanting to see this movie and im not worried about the rating       more money      hopefully it is a good movie and will make more good movies

Nik

Nik

you guys know they were probably trying to get it pg13 because they want kids to see so they will make more money if its rated r not many kids will see it in theaters

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

so F**k the kids

Neocharge

Neocharge

Let's just check out the movie for ourselves   :)  

Nik

Nik

celtic i agree with u lol

Melmac

Melmac

I  also agree Celtic. F**K THE SNOT-NOSE KIDS   >:D  

AlienKal

AlienKal

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed