Lance Completes Full Circle

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2004, 11:31:26 PM

Author
Lance Completes Full Circle (Read 13,372 times)

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I agree Galmorzu, and the Predator tackling the Alien into the pillar looked MUCH cooler. The quality of the Yahoo clip was bad enough, but knowing it wasn't the final edited version just added to its "suckage." The HBO special has definitely renewed my faith.

Oh, and anyone know if this is going to repeat? I didn't get a chance to tape it. D'oh!     :-\ 

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

sorry but no, just wait til the 30 min special next week on thursday.

Me

Me

HBO replays the 15 minute special at 12PM this saturday EST.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

oh...in that case yes

Torch

Torch

I just got through watching it, and man was it great.  The Preds definately got an upgrade especially their cloaking device.  Not many new features that we haven't seen yet but it was damn well worth a view.  I'm still waiting to see whether the bloodshed will be present but after watching the feature, my thirst for gore has gotten a little under control.  Thank God I recorded it because I'm gonna check it out again!  So excuse me while I go watch my HBO special again!!

hunter x

hunter x

can anyone tell me for sure how many  preds in the movie 3 or 5  and also how long is this movie going to be.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

It shows a quick cut of (Quinn? I don't know their names.) stairing from the distance, and in front of "us" is the extended Predator blades dripping with human blood. I slo-mo'ed the entire tape about a half hour ago to catch some of the better shots.  Other notables that I can recall at the moment for those who didn't see it:  -The "ancient" Predator (from the concept art) holding the speared Alien head up in the sky declaring victory while the huge Predator spaceship looms overhead.  -The charging Alien Queen. This looks intense!  -The extended cut of "unmasked" Scar Predator doing the classic "roar" while showing off the new and improved facial articulation.  -Celtic dabbling with his wrist-computer (aka the time-bomb device) as a small, glowing red 3D projection of the pyramid pops up, similar to the "Red Queen" in Resident Evil.  -The new shot of the Alien horde running up the pyramid. The angle makes it look as if they're charging towards US and in the background you see smaller pyramidal structures, fires, and tons of Aliens toppling over eachother.   There's a lot more that I didn't list, like a (EXTREMELY QUICK) cut of Scar squatting over the Alien's corpse holding it's severed finger up to his head and some other random stuff. This is just what I found most interesting.

J

J

ITS GETTING CLOSER PEOPLE ...    (  for us its Ocober 22nd, sigh!), I wish I was there right now, Your all about to witness HISTORY in the making ...  ... place ya BLASTED best on this monster fest of a movie, who will win?????   ;D  

Erez

Erez

Please let it be on the net, I just HAVE to see it.

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

http://www.iesb.net/movies/movie80504b.htm  heres ur proof it aint done!

Baseman

Baseman

O.K. SO I just got back from fiestas in Santa Barbara, and I was kinda upset when I left to go out cuz...blah. blah blah, folks didn't like the the clip that I talked about from comic con, (that is not the whole clip, but some of it). but hardcore "nit pickers" such as AdamJZ (I'm not at all bashing on your criticizm) that like to be very anal on things (like I said, not a bad thing) like what they saw on HBO, then the more optimistic folks should be happy.  Yay.  And about the Godzilla Vs. Mothera remarks, what the hell do you guys expect, they are monsters.  It is not a Tyson or De La Hoya fight.  We will all see when the movie comes out.  Either ways, I'm happy with what i've seen so far and hopefully, this movie helps out PA and AVP in the end.

BKB

BKB

Corpral Hicks | 06 Aug 2004 10:1569 http://www.iesb.net/movies/movie80504b.htm   heres ur proof it aint done!   Dude, it's done and it will be out next friday or Thursday...

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

ah mr know it all, contradicts everything-dont shoot the messenger!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Well most of it may be done, but I don't find it that unbelievable that edited and fx work isn't going to be finished until the real last minute before the release.  Aliens, and especially the mroe recent Lord of the Rings, were commonly said to have still been wet when the reels were sent to theaters.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

lol, funny that he started about when I just started a topic about him some days ago: http://avpgalaxy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=alienfilms&action=display&nu m=1091656399

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed