AvP Billboards Sighted In LA

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2004, 01:46:15 PM

Author
AvP Billboards Sighted In LA (Read 5,194 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Happen to live in Los Angeles? Because you maybe seeing these Alien vs Predator billboards around there. When someone votes on the official website poll, the billboards are updated simultaneously. Very cool.

20040806_01

Thanks to Jeff for the picture.

izzet

izzet

That's so sweet, jeff's proving to be very relieable with his information, working for on the AVP site obviously helps.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

;D   woaaaaaaa!!!!! very cool!

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

nice!

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Lol! Awesome. :D  -Rusty Nails

G-Dog

G-Dog

nice...........

Oh

Oh

Woah that banner thing is f**king cooool.

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

That really is nice... But we all know the Aliens can't win.  1) Because it won't fit the timeline. and 2) THEY GIRLY BOYS!!! AHAHAHA!

SigmaXcel

SigmaXcel

Wow, that is one sweet ass bilboard, but im shocked that the Predator is losing vote-wise. I figured everyone would vote Predator...

PREDATOR BLADE

PREDATOR BLADE

MAN THAT KICKS ASS

Neocharge

Neocharge

Wait, last time I checked, predator had more votes. Weird.   ???     ;)  

HellAlien

HellAlien

cool stuff, i would love to have that near my window.. Ahh man i would love that.   And of course the alien is winning, what a surprise ! ahahahaha. Poor pred losers !  ahaha.  Aliens rule.!!!

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty

I HOPE THEY BOTH WIN THIS IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!   ;D  

Oh

Oh

hey its obvious alien is a bigger and longer running franchise why  would it not be winning in the poll??, regardless Predator is better !    ;D  

KAlien

KAlien

shake claws and come out fighting  The Predators have my vote.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed