AvP Not Finished For Cinemas?

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2004, 04:38:47 PM

Author
AvP Not Finished For Cinemas? (Read 13,314 times)

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

Notice how not even PlanetAvP has posted this news...

HellAlien

HellAlien

OK first,  i dont think that all this is true at all, dont believe evrything you read or hear. Thats a rule on the net. One of the most important thing to remember on the net.  Then, stop it with the clip thing ppl, we heard enough of it, it was 95 % awsome, and still its not even the real thing. And its not even on big screen so stop it. Like some of ya said, not all preds r the same, celtic is the big one in the pred gang, so its normal that he is slower and all. Get over it.  And again, about that rumor, I dont mind at all waitning bit more for it so hat i see a finished and awsome product. But since this is nothing to be trusted yet, i say lets get prepared for next friday cuz it will be BIG !

J

J

Probably saving those cuts for the DVD

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

i think that it is done           or at least i can hope,     and why would they put these documentary shows on hbo and fox if this movie wasnt finished yet?  we got one week to wait

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Well I checked this site out and to me it looks more of a fan site.  Anyway I don't believe it and it seems someone just wants attention.  The MPAA all ready has the rating so I don't think they will show an unfinished version that would be stupid. Also would be a bad move for the company anyway.

The Reverend

The Reverend

lol hey J ya gotta hold in their dude BE STRONG MAN be strong.    ;D     ;D     ;D   but hey lol why dont i just record it in the movie house and then send you a copy

J

J

NO WAY MAN!   ???    Thanks Reverend but THIS movie needs to be seen on the   big screen, I'll just play the waitng game with my fellow brits on thbis one.  The thought is appriciated, cheers though bro   ;D  

The Reverend

The Reverend

lol no prob  AN AVP FAN SHOULD NOT BE HALTED FOR THE RELESE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LET ME HEAR A "HELL YA"

J

J

HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

big big fan

big big fan

can they mess this up any worse

The Reverend

The Reverend

hey big big fan just think it could not come out at all    ???     ???     ???     ???     ???   that would be hell no?

Little Psycho 303

Little Psycho 303

They could loss the reel in the tolet and get it flushed to bora bora. Or they could use up all the funding the day befor release and not have money to rent the theater. ORororor  they could get a muffin stuck in the projecter and make it blow up and kill all the actors!!    Stay in the light....for demons do weit for thouse who wonder.

GODMACHINE

GODMACHINE

AS OF LATE THERE ARE RUMORS OF A DELAY IN THE MOVIE ALIEN VS PREDATORS RELEASE SCHEDULE, WELL IF ITS TRUE THAT WOULD MAKE ALOT OF SENSE OUT OF ALL THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING WITH THE FILM. 1. I MEAN THE MOVIE GOT A RATING JUST TWO AND A HALF WEEKS BEFORE IT OPENS WHICH IS VERY UNCOMMON UNLESS A FILM IS BEHIND SCHEDULE. 2. ALOT OF THE SCENES IN THE TRAILERS AND CLIPS ARE  INCOMPLETE (visible wires and unfinished CG). 3. THE ONE MINUTE FIGHT SCENE RELEASED BY YAHOO HAS SOME OF THE WORST EDITING EVER (note: a bunch of missing shots that set up the position of the creatures not to mention the lousy music they got in the background, I have done better film editing). 4. TV SPOTS HAVE BEEN FEW AND FAR BETWEEN UNTIL THESE LASTS TWO WEEKS. (seems like really bad publicity, not the kinda thing you get from a megabuster.) 5. I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY PREMIERS OR EVENTS RELATED TO THE FILM GOING ON THIS WEEK. 6. NEARLY EVERY BIG HOLLYWOOD FILM TO COME OUT HAS PRESALE TICKETS SELLING ALL OVER, THIS FILM IS ONLY BEING PRESOLD FOR A FEW THEATERS WITHIN 50 MILES OF MY LA HOME. ALL THESE MAKE ME PUT SOME FAITH IN THE RUMOR THAT THE FILM MIGHT NOT MAKE ITS RELEASE DATE. BUT IM SURE IF THATS SO FOX HAS GUYS WORKING ALL DAY AND NIGHT TO FINISH IT. I STILL SAY THEY SHOULD HAVE LISTEND TO JIM CAMERON.

AudioFreak

AudioFreak

The film is finished...been part of a crew so don`t worry.The mix was finsihed od 29 of July.....enjoy it

OberonQA

OberonQA

GODMACHINE - first off please try not to type in all caps... it's irritating.  Secondly... the rumor specifically states the premier at Grauman's Chinese Theater had been cancelled.  As of right now (1 day prior to the premier), Grauman's Chinese Theater still lists the AvP Premier as August 10th.  Thirdly, the film still has a PG-13 rating attached to it.  If the film has not been completed, a new final cut of the film would be submitted to the MPAA and the PG-13 rating would be removed.  And finally...  if there was any substance to this rumor, why is it's not being reported anywhere else on the internet?  I check a lot of movie websites and AvP movie sites and none of the credible sites (Variety, Cinescape, PlanetAvP, etc) are running this rumor.  As for the TV spots comment, it's normal for a film to start running spots and TV trailers about two weeks before a film release.  TV spots and trailers didn't hit the airways for Spider Man 2 until about a week and a half prior to the release of the film.  Each of the LotR movies followed a similiar pattern.  And both Alien3 and Alien Resurrection didn't start running their promo stuff on TV until about two weeks prior to release.  As for the whole deal with presale tickets, that's something that is usually done on an individual theater basis.  Here in Las Vegas, the only theater selling presale tickets for the film is the theater located right next to the MGM Grand.  I have friends that work at theaters across town and most of the theater managers have opted not to presell.  So go ahead and put faith in a clearly bogus rumor.  The rest of us here on the site will be sure to point and laugh at you on opening day...  ;-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed