AvP Not Finished For Cinemas?

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2004, 04:38:47 PM

Author
AvP Not Finished For Cinemas? (Read 13,319 times)

URIEL

URIEL

For any of us real fans out there -if you saw the blades melt on the HBO special - and herd the gay lion roar - you are most likely going to be dissapointed with certain stuff in the movie. I am so sick of reading and waiting for this to come out wondering if they took a battle between 2 of the most advance killing machines in the universe and turned it into wwf match on crack. I hope that if they are making changes they change all of the stuff the real fans are going to hate the movie for, and hopefully the rest of the movie will be what you expected and more.

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

What are you on about 'real fans?' I'm a 'real fan' and the stuff I've seen looks fantastic, better than I ever thought it would   >:D  

J

J

Well, it least one good thing has come out of this ...     ... it hasn't changed the Europian realises ( I hope not, gulp!)   ???  

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

And the US release won't be changing either. Jesus. Fox aren't stupid, they're one of the biggest film companies out there and know exactly what they're doing. Why are people still entertaining the idea that an unfinished film will be released on Friday? Why do people think it's even possible. It's insane I tell you. INSANE!

OracL

OracL

To those who complains about the Predator is doing "WWF style" fighting, how do you think a Predator is fighting "for real" ?  Do you think he should make some "Kung Fu" style movments   ;D    PS : sorry for my bad english, it's not my native langage.

Neocharge

Neocharge

You son of a ******************!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S A RUMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D     >:D  

BoB.

BoB.

When a predator fights a human (Aka arnie) it was a knockdown street fight much like what we saw in the clips. Look if all you bitchy kids don't like what you see in the clips don't see the film. I know I'll be alot happier to go a  theatre and not see some loser teen sitting there going "OMG!!!!1111oneoneone0ne! the predators are the suck!!!!!"

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

this just ficking riculous these f**king people at fox gatta the wrose f**king team ever  jesus y give a date realese to somerthing that not even finish damn thats lame .....

J

J

You'll guys will see it on time, HELL, AT LEAST YOU'VE ALL GOT AFEW DAYS, SOME OF US HAVE TO WAIT TELL OCTOBER.   ???     OCTOBER!!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Wow, i just saw the new trailer with the alien queen chasing lex in the bine yard and the first person view of the aliens running and climbing up to the top of the pyramid.These trailers keep getting better week after week i tells ya.And about this little tid bit of news, now its up to you to believe it or not but i doubt this is actual gact because seeing the quality of the trailers and how everything looks in them this has to be done.Now  like some of you are saying about you would rather have them push ack the avp release date till when ever then have them rush out an unfinished film just to meet there deadline.Screw that shit if its not done right the first time dont bother putting it out until it is finished.I dont want some half assed version of this movie i want the real deal, now they already  screwed with the rating so they better not mess this up to. Morons

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

ok everybody quit bitching about the celtic predator, theres a reason hes slow and what not, we already went over it, hes called celtic becuz hes over weight and slower then the rest of the preds.  2nd the aliens have armor skin, one of the toughest skin out there. so him being tossed around isnt gonna do much but get him sick

OberonQA

OberonQA

This is a bogus rumor... probably created by some anti-AVP or anti-Anderson fanatic.  The simple facts of the matter are this (my uncle is a producer and I took this "rumor" to him):  The MPAA will only give a rating on a finalized cut of the film (all scenes and major special effects are in place).  The final cut of the film may or may not include the finalized audio track (as this is typically the very last part of the movie completed).  After a rating has been assigned, the movie cannot be edited without having to resubmit a new final cut to the MPAA for re-evaluation.  If this should happen, the rating that was previously assigned would be removed and the movie rating would return to a "Rating Pending" status.  This status would be reflected in all movie-related material in the form of updated posters, IMDB database entry, official movie website, and trailers/tv spots.  That said, if this rumor was actually true, you would see updated movie posters bearing the "Rate Pending" branding on them within the next couple of days.  You would also see the same branding on trailers/tv spots.  As for internet content that can be changed on the fly, the "Rate Pending" branding would already have replaced the prior rating on the official movie website, IMDB database, and other internet-content relating to the movie.  As of right now (8/6/2004 3:22pm), the official movie website and IMDB database both reflect a PG-13 rating.

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

and stop bitching about the lion rawr. WATCH THE INTERNET EXCLUSIVE AND U CAN EFFEN HEAR REAL SOUND, jesus, the fight scene is obviously an old clip. we already proved that,

TopKnot

TopKnot

If this statement is at all true, they should at least have plenty of time to finish their jobs and have all the stuff they need done by the time the dvd edition comes out on it's release date..... There's Still Hope!!!!

OberonQA

OberonQA

I'll also point you to the following URL:  http://www.manntheatres.com/premieres/upcoming.htm  This is a list of upcoming premieres at Grauman's Chinese Theater and... surprise surprise.... it still lists AvP's premiere on August 10th.  The rumor states that the premiere had been cancelled.  If it had been cancelled, it wouldn't still be listed on this webpage, now would it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed