AvP Not Finished For Cinemas?

Started by Darkness, Aug 06, 2004, 04:38:47 PM

Author
AvP Not Finished For Cinemas? (Read 13,318 times)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Darkness, check out the link above, its still posted as the premiere going ahead as scheduled.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Those doubters that saw the HBO special I bet aren't thinking shit now. The FOX special I can't wait for, there, many people are going to see (if they haven't alrady) that its giong to be a great movie.   AdamJZ, downer........man got me rollin there for a minute w/ post #22.  Well folks, hopefully its all bull and it will be confirmed when I check this site out monday after the weekend.....man I'm crossin my fingers here. Till then, peace!  and sweet dreams there Predgirl.........  jk!   (i know, they don't scare you anymore, right?    ???  )

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I mean what the hell does fox plan to do when hundreds of people show up expecting the premiere and nothing happens, I think the roumer is false, he does not even list his source, its grade A bullshit.

Jack244

Jack244

Honestly I don't get why people say "The Predator's movement's are not accurate with the past films" DUH! These Predators are not the same Predators. These ones a bigger and more warrior like than the skinnier hunters of the first 2. Also WHY should the Predator's all move the same? When I walk down the street I notice everyone moves differently so why not for Predators? I'm god damn glad with didn't get carbon copys of the original Preds.   About the Alien, I guess their head domes are alot stronger than we thought and no it wasn't because it's PG-13 that it's head didn't explode but rather because this is the Grid Alien and he is the lead Alien, hence why he can't be killed off like that.

J

J

Thats it ...  ... G-Dog ...  ... AdamJZ ...  ... I INSIST that BOTH of you pay for my airline ticket   ;D  , and so I'll have nowhere to stay so I may have to crash at one of you guy's house, HA! HA! HA! HA!    ;D      ... ooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo man, october ....   ... 22nd ...   ... man!   ???  

BoB.

BoB.

This sounds like the same garbage from months back "FOX IS CANCELLING AVP!!!! THE ALIENS ARE SILVER!!!!110neoneone!!!" I'll believe it when I see 20th Century Fox say "Movie delayed on account of we suck."

Somebody

Somebody

Ever since the AvP production began, all hell broke loose. I mean, there were false news, screening that was bad (or whoever said that), now the AvP is still being edited, PG-13, very short running time, I mean Jesus..what the hell is going on?????  It would be really disappoiting if we fans go in to see it, and then it turns out that AvP is the worst movie of 2004.... Whit all this bullshit going on, I will not be suprised if AvP will not please the fans!!!!!!!

Me

Me

Hmm, has anyone else watched the fight scene trailer five dozens times like me? Not only does it not look finished BUT they replayed the same scene 3 times in it but not 100% of it each replay. I have a feeling this actual scene in the movie will be 40-50% diferent asside from finishing touches (diferent scenes pasted between).

Ultrabeast

Ultrabeast

This aint true avp coming out this friday!!!...period!!   >:D  

Dachande

Dachande

who gives a f**k.  Live.

Cetanu

Cetanu

I hope to freaking God that AvP doesn't come out next Friday if its not finished. Quoting from G-Dog, I'd rather wait till December for AvP and have it be polished up to perfection by the effects people than to have people get an awful impression because the movie was released on its normal date in a half-assed format. I do not want to see AvP unless its at its very best, fans deserve that, and so does Paul Anderson. He worked his butt off on this movie, he doesn't deserve to have his hard work shit on just because studios feel obligated to release the film on their original date. Also, the studio needs to keep their mouths shut and quit telling the effects people to "rush and hurry." They need to be given the time to complete it with quality, if not they're bound to miss something significant.

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

People, people... just watch the full theatrical trailer. Does that look like it's built from segments of an unfinished film? Have Fox ever been resposible for releasing unfinished films in the past? Hell, have unfinished films EVER made theatres? I don't think so. AvP's US release date has been set since Featurette 1. The film has been rated by the MPAA therefore it IS FINISHED. I can't believe some people are treating this like a credible possibility. Bloody Disgusting simply printed the news from  IESB.Net, a site I've never heard of before. And since no other website is listing it we'll treat IESB.Net as the source of this news... If they're the source why do they neglect to mention where their news came from? Because the news didn't come from anywhere!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

How was Lord of the Rings rated when the creators of that always said that they were making last minute changes right up until the night before sending it out for release then?

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

It's not true is it. For a film to be rated it needs to be complete.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Well there's some truth to it at least, because movies are always cutting it close to the wire like this.  Perhaps when they say down to the wire, they mean before submitting it to the MPAA?  Or perhaps there is some leeway as to what KIND of editing is allowed after being rated?  As an example, they can touch up FX and edit scenes as long as no new material is added in, which is what I'm pretty sure is the actual rule.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed