Nik-Naks Alien Parody Advert

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 01:41:42 PM

Author
Nik-Naks Alien Parody Advert (Read 3,747 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was watching the TV the other day when the advertisements were on and one ad started with a guy saying “First thing I’m gonna do when I get back is get some decent food”. That’s when I looked up and started watching it and it was a parody on the Alien Chestburster scene from Alien. The guy eats some Nik-Naks, starts convulsing and a giant Nik-Nak bursts out of him. Then the group, who happen to look like the cast of Alien start dancing. Very funny…

20040807_43

Anyway, the Nik-Naks ad was made available online at DavidReviews.com.
Download: QuickTime, Windows Media Player, RealPlayer (2.5MB)

Thanks to HopeOfTheFuture for these links.

Nik

Nik

lol that was cool

predator uk

predator uk

INNIT MAN!!! I TOLD MY MATES THE SAME THING!!! MY DAYZ IS THIS MOVIE GOING TO BREAK SOME RECORDZ!!! THE WHOLE WORLD IS TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

Neocharge

Neocharge

Hah! Hope I see it on T.V. My computer is screwed-up and it takes too long to load, plus I'm too lazy.   :D  

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Funny, but weird in a sick way.

The Reverend

The Reverend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats  the best  i've seemgsmile:   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Gr8Kabuki

Gr8Kabuki

Darkness,   How about  some screen caps of the Nakburster!?!?!

thebiggestpigme

thebiggestpigme

is a nik-nak the british rip-off of the american cheeto...  theres gonna be hell to pay from that leopord guy.

JustAnotherAlien1

JustAnotherAlien1

"Eat the freak!" That was the funniest thing I've seen in over 48 hours.

Ermac

Ermac

No. Like everything, it's the Americans who rip-off Britain.

Little Psycho 303 ( aka The Priest)

Little Psycho 303 ( aka The Priest)

hehe......heheha......hahhahah...HAHHAHAHAHH AH MUHAHAHAHHAAHH HAHA HHAH HAHH A HAH  AHH AHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaceyBaby

RaceyBaby

:)    Nik Naks are actually foul tasting Twisties - the Australian Twistie is the original and the best.  This ad is fab though - even if the crisps taste foul

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed