AvP Movie Trading Cards

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 03:07:36 PM

Author
AvP Movie Trading Cards (Read 14,729 times)

Little Psycho 303

Little Psycho 303

NIce cards....can i play poker with them??   ???   that woulde be cool playing cards of avp muhahahhahahahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!! Hay have any of you seen the avp chess set?? It is soo cool!!! im going to try and by the damn thing but i have to ship it into canada wick will cost a hellof a lot.  In the end it will end up some where around 400- 500 bling bling for anyone in canada who wants one, when they are still in the U.S.. Damn thouse PBS whores!!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!    Stay in hte light.....for deamonds do waite for htouse who wonder.

HellAlien

HellAlien

Im gonna have them all, maybe. But that silver alien is not silver at all, its clear that there was a flash and that since the alien is pitch black, as we saw in the clip and traila and all, The light is reflected. So it appears to be silver. Logic.  OR it was really a silver model, just before they gor the paint on it.   Anyway, They r awsome, great collection, the cards they sold with the alien legacy thing was a huge success, that is why they r doin this serie. It will be great.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Awesome, just f-king awesome!!!

Honorable Hunter

Honorable Hunter

I wish they made it like a card game like Aliens Predator!!!!!! Not some stupid collectibles!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed