Lance Henriksen Interview Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2004, 11:36:19 PM

Author
Lance Henriksen Interview Clip (Read 7,983 times)

Somebody

Somebody

I am unable to play the clip!    ???     ???   Don't know why...it says "unable to open internet site..." ???

shakermakerman

somebody do u have the latest medea player?

Dragon Knight

Dragon Knight

Yu-gi-oh will have to suck AvP's balls to even be in the same league with it!!!!

Somebody

Somebody

Yes, I have Windows Media Player, ver. 9.0

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

didn't even know there was a yu gi oh movie of some sort...

J

J

Boy, the man sure has aged, ALOT, all you can see is bare white hair all over. ( no disrespect but BLOODY HELL!   ???  )

SCAR

SCAR

So if we lose (humains)that means there's hope 4 a pred to win or the aliens!

Variable

Variable

How old is he exactly? He's been around for a long time.

G-Dog

G-Dog

LOL!  yeah man, he's old now man, hell he was like what? 40 (?) when he did Aliens!  maybe a little exaggerated, but you know what I mean.....  Can't wait for AVP2.........!!!!!!!!!!

Variable

Variable

This guy is 64! And he has the same birthady as me! I just checked it out on IMBd. But I wasnt born in the 40's. He has aged. He's a good actor and I hope to see more of him though.

HellAlien

HellAlien

Yu Gi Oh ??????????????? PFFFFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AH man, what the hell is he doin there ?????? AT least yugioh is better than pokemon i guess.  AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yugioh. well ok he has the right to love what he wants. its ok, or maybe was he there with his lil childs and all.   Anyway, its great to c a guy as old as he is still doin movies like avp. He is still in damn good shape. You have my thumbs up Lance !  I love him, i think that he is a great actor, and with replies like " we lose ", you have to love that guy.  anyway, 4 days !!! 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  poor UKers, i will bring juicy spoilers just for ya.

flonge

flonge

Lance Henriksen is fantastic! He litterally sendt chills down my spine!    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed