The Creature Effects of ADI

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2004, 10:50:04 PM

Author
The Creature Effects of ADI (Read 12,303 times)

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Quotewtf tom does not play the predator, hes too small.
He plays him on close-up shots -- hence the reason the full image of Tom in the Scar Predator suit ( which can be seen inside the AVP novel) makes the Predator look like a midget.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Hmmm so there are THREE preds in the pyramid and then the elder one.  Too bad it isn't five anymore.  -Rusty Nails

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

he also does the aline a lot right?

Little Psycho 303 ( aka The Priest)

Little Psycho 303 ( aka The Priest)

ok i buying that!!!!!!!

J

J

The last picture, if you notice on the left hand side of the page a Predator is holding on to a chain of some kind ...    ... gezzz! I wonder what or who is on the other end???   ;D  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

YOW!!  Look at that tail spear!  And people were crying about a PG-13.       :D  

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

i cant wait to buy this f**king book  dude  this book is the must have for any sci fi fan

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

hey any of you guys who areo outside the usa      it has the selection of ordering and having it delivered usps international       so yall outside the us are okay

Centurion

Centurion

Yes there is 5!  Fishgill Predator Scar Predator Celtic Predator Visor Predator ( One which has no "eyes" in his mask )  And the Elder Predator!  Look at the bottom picture containing 4 Predators! Now look at the picture ( Frame above it , the one with Scar ) The Predator with the weird Visor masks stands next to Scar! So yes my friends ... there's 5!

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

Tom Woodruff Jr. plays the Pred in close ups?  hmmm....I think the Pred comment is a typo, as we all know that TW plays the Alien. I seriously doubt that they would use a shorter person for close ups...Just stick with the main actor. That would more than likely save some money anyway.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Yeah, he does play it on close-ups. A picture of a "small" Scar Predator can be seen inside the AVP novel. Woodruff is good with the character movement and what not in the last couple of Alien movies, so there's no reason to doubt he'd do this for the Predator.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Can anyone magnify those images

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

i send them an email about magnify the pictures. I hope it wil work!

Variable

Variable

O this is great. Thats what Im talking about YEA! This is the next book on my list. Please magnify the pics. They seem real interesting. The Predator CE is out. Its badass man.

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Cool I hope I can get it at my local bookstore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed