AvP Premiere Cancelled?

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 10:24:17 PM

Author
AvP Premiere Cancelled? (Read 14,963 times)

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Sounds like he may risk his career on making a masterpiece and acheiving his "vision.." If Im right, respect for the PA... respect..

G-Dog

G-Dog

Yeah man, that would seriously shut those assholes up (over at AICN) and others like them that think this movie is stupid. IF he pulled some shit like that to please the fans for real, shows eveyone what type of fan he really is. This is all assumptions and what not though, we'll see this Friday what the hell has been going on with AVP finally.

J

J

BOI, there must be chucks his taking out, ( noy TOO much Paul, we all want to make sense of this movie)

G-Dog

G-Dog

Naw man, you think he;s taking stuff out?? J, I think he's adding stuff in.....hopefully!!!

BoB

BoB

Found this well checking out another forum.

Somebody

Somebody

Here is proof of AvP being edited: Okay. Play the AvP trailer and stop it at 1:51. The image is suppose to be Celtic on the ground. Now, open the Celtic vs. Alien fight clip, and go to position 0:34. The ALIEN IS MISSING IN THE TRAILER!. Lol...kind'a wierd, huh???

Variable

Variable

You smell that guys. Smells like someone died. Maybe we will get an R. But if not thats cool to. The point is its coming out.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

your hoping if u think ur gunna get R

J

J

Collision Hour is upon you lot, hope your ready!   8)  

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

Paul Anderson didn't premiere the movie because critics would have said the movie sucked.(im not saying the movie sucks)And if it gets bad ratings it will likely not attract people to see it. Plus Paul Anderson has made lot of shitty movies. I'm a little scaried that Paul willl f**k up another movie.

Somebody

Somebody

1). The movie does not suck 2). Paul Anderson did not f**k up the movie 3). It'll be the best movie ever!!!!     ;D     ;D  

Variable

Variable

YEA! Rock on Somebody.

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

WIll this mean it won't show on August 12th for the preview showing. Because I just got a ticket for it from CHUD.com and now I'm worried that I'll have to drive 2 hours just to realize that the canceled the showing. I need to know.

oback

oback

i hope it gets a R rating

Orion The Hunter

Orion The Hunter

I don't exactly think they will change the PG-13 rating to R at the last second. But we can hope for the R rated version of AVP on dvd when it comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed