AvP Reviews Roundup (Good)

Started by Darkness, Aug 14, 2004, 03:24:12 PM

Author
AvP Reviews Roundup (Good) (Read 7,272 times)

Phil

Phil

*spoiler i guess* Why does everyone say that Scar and Lex "team up"? You guys make it sound like they joined forces and went out looking for action. It pretty damn obvious that Scar realized that this is an innocent person, who has also proved herself by killing an alien, and that if he leaves her alone she will certainly die. He felt an obligation to protect her. They never went out searching for aliens to kill, they were getting the hell out of there.  AVP was nearly everything I wanted it to a be. A little longer and a little bloodier is even better, but even without that I was incredibly happy with it.  To people accusing those who enjoyed it of just being kids and not being real fans: My parents saw Alien in theatres in 79 and have seen all of them in theatres since. They raised me on those films, though I found predator myself. Both of my parents loved AVP, so shut up pease. It was fun, and that's all it needed to be. I've seen it 3 times so far, all 3 times the audience had applauded the movie and cheered the fight scenes.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey for us old timers who have seen old the movies in the original time periods.   The late 1970's and whole 1980's rock baby and they still rock.  A nd this is what they can do now!!!! Hee!!!!! Its not all original ideas. But many think it is  Ha!!!!!  "If Crom was here, he would laugh too"..  Opinions vary. And they will always do so. Just dont expect alot in a movie and you know what, you may not be disappointed.  This movie has alot of heavy boys to be compared too..  Like I said before, time will show if this movie is worthy for the Alien/s and Predator the hall of fame.  Its a pity they are alot of angry guys out there......  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr  (I like event horizan. Was not that bad:{) .

Emilio

Emilio

I saw it just now and was pretty impressed after being pessimistic considering all the nerds who say it doesn't measure up to the previous films. It coulda been scarier I think and definitely the predators coulda killed the humans in a more predator fashion like ripping their f**king heads off with the spine attached or shooting their heads off with the plasmacasters but Fox decided it has to appeal to abroader audience which unfortunately means they cut shit out so pathetic 13-16 yr olds can watch it. The only redemption Anderson can do is make a directors cut with all the cut scenes put back in that show gory human deaths and maybe one more predator/alien battle which were awsome but too few!

scar_ predator

scar_ predator

the weapons were the shit even the shild and spear that scar made for that one black chick was tight  10/10 avp movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed