More AvP News For The UK

Started by Darkness, Jul 13, 2004, 05:17:53 PM

Author
More AvP News For The UK (Read 11,931 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was just contacted by Andy Freedman – his team manages online publicity for the UK release of Alien vs Predator and he gave me a mini press release of the UK trailer and a picture of the UK teaser poster.

20040714_29

Synopsis
Set in the early 21st century on Earth, Charles Weyland, an industrialist billionaire, leads an archaeological expedition in Antartica. Using thermal imaging satellites, Weyland believes to have discovered the ruins of an ancient pyramid temple that predates the Egyptian and Aztec pyramids buried under the ice. Once inside, the team finds the remains of humans with holes in the rib cage and the remains of facehuggers, meaning that the possibility of the temple being uninhabited is very unlikely. To make matters worse, five teenage Predators are coming to the temple to perform a coming-of-age ritual that involves fighting to the death with the aliens. Soon, it becomes clear that only one species is getting out alive.

Notice in the synopsis that it says five teenage predators.

Somebody

Somebody

I still don't understand why doesn't the movie come out at the same time everywhere.....   :-\  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I dunno the real reason, but i know that doin a worlwide premiere cost alot $$$$$$$$. And you never saw that happen exep for matrix and 2 other movies wich i dont remember. But 1 thing is sure, it suck for ya guys. Every damn fans over the world should be able to see the thing at the same time, not months after. If i were a millionaire, I would pay ya guys the trip here. Really i would, just for the aliens fans tho. Eh eh.

J

J

I want 2 c this movie bad !!  is it October or August in the uk, am confused!     ???  

Barreth

Barreth

Ok... 5 teen preds... now that we've got that shit sorted out... hopefully there wont be anymore retards posting dumb questions like "how many preds are there?" or.. "I only see 3 preds, so is there 3 or 5?"  Now all we need is a rating and we'll be in business...

RichardK

RichardK

The good thing is for me, AVP comes out Aug 13th in the UK and I DooM

Ermac

Ermac

Thank goodness that is the teaser poster and not the final one for the UK. Can't wait to see the final poster!

unbalanced_equation

unbalanced_equation

Morons! They got the pictures the wrong way round! The Pred is supposed to be under the word 'Predator' and the alien under the word 'Alien'! People who haven't heard of either franchises will just get confused as to which is what.

J

J

AUGUST 13TH!! ARE U SURE????  I thought it was coming October 22nd, somebody PLEASE clarify 4 me the exact date.

Terhou

Terhou

I didn`t know that the original founder of Weyland&Yutani was sucha old pops.

J

J

SOMEONE TELL ME EXACTLY WHEN ITS COMING IN THE UK??   ???     ???  

Somebody

Somebody

Barreth

Barreth

Ok there J... keep it together there buddy... on the poster is says autumn 2004... which would suggest it's going to be released after sept 21... and before dec 21... so looks like ur probly stuck somewhere in the middle... so it's probly still gonna be released oct 22...  Aug 13th is the release for the states and canada

Somebody

Somebody

Just go to the AvP official web-site.   www.avp-movie.com   You will find all the info that you want, except for the Rating. Damn it!

Ermac

Ermac

Which is on a Friday. Friday the 13th...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed