AvP Rated R on E! Programme

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2004, 12:32:41 AM

Author
AvP Rated R on E! Programme (Read 13,878 times)

G-Dog

G-Dog

? ? ? ?  So I take it that Preds and Aliens will blaze up and have a bong fight to the death!? Weed, beer and chicks have to do what with AVP again?   And beeko, WHAT THE HELL are we going to do about an AVP ad that came on LAST NIGHT in SYDNEY???????? thanks anyway though..........

alien master

alien master

E! is a channel, not a show. and theyt are very reliable.

Evan Burt

Evan Burt

As stated before, these are only rumors. Aside from this, studio politics almost prohibits an "R" rating.

Growler

Growler

beeko, you're saying Sydney, Australia?  When does AvP release there?

J

J

COME ON, REALEASE THE FILM ALREADY.  (were drooling here)

Ermac

Ermac

Spoiler
Regardig the "catching the chestburster scene - in the novel, it does say it comes out of Sebastian, so I believe it was digitally "cleaned" for the trailer. Trailers usually don't show gore or swearing so in the movie I thin k it will be covered in blood.
[close]

some person

some person

G-Dog | 19 Jul 2004 21:5453 Who here will not watch AVP if it gets a PG-13 rating? (if yes, slap yourself until you knock some f**king sense into yourself, please......)   Who here gives a shit if it gets a PG-13 rating? (if yes, WHY? then proceed to slap yourself stupid)   Who here thinks that if AVP gets a PG-13 rating, that its going to suck? (if yes, to any of these ............don't call yourself a fan of these franchises, and ........yes...........begin to slap yourself).   you're gonna be shitting your patns with such curiosity you wont be able to resist if its PG-13.  sure it'll be better R, but you can still make a real good violent movie a PG-13. all I wanna see is the aliens and preds go at it. If I cared about what happens to teh humans i wouldnt waste my time cuz i can just watch um get killed in teh other alien and pred movies. I wanna see teh two aliens rip each other aprt. luckily we know humans get chestbursted, and get impaled and stabbed. ur the stupid one for not even seeing a move but judging it.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

THANK you for saying that,anything else g-dog,or do you need some time to think about it? like i said and another person just said the samething to you! DONT call yourself a AVP fan when you want it to be pg-13,if anyone here wants it to be pg-13 give us a simple yes  no   :-\  ,so we can divide the pokemon lovers,and the AVP lovers,then again dont say yes if you want it pg-13 because where just going to  crush you with the truth and send you crying back home to play with your alien and predator toys ok.SO whos the first victim/stupid ass to say yes?!

Punisher

Punisher

I heard somewhere that this movie is rated R but it is a soft R.  It will be like Terminator 3.  After hearing that I heard a rating that really rang true.  I heard PG-13 for Intense Sci-fi Violence, and brief language.  I don't know weather the two rumors are true or not.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

man FOX iz starting to piss me off with hold the rating shit back i hope fox reads our post .............pg13  R pg13 R pg13 wuz the f**king they just put it up and thats it .... thast the way i c it    >:D  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

wuz the f**kiing problem********

big big fan

big big fan

If avp is pg 13 there will be no blood at all. I cant remember the last time I saw a pg 13 movie that was bloody.   :-\  

Punisher

Punisher

The first violent PG-13 I saw was The Chronicles of Riddick and that was not even that violent but preety violent for a PG-13.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ............................................ ....thats all i got to say.

papercrouton

papercrouton

QuoteIf avp is pg 13 there will be no blood at all. I cant remember the last time I saw a pg 13 movie that was bloody.  
Are you kidding?  Why do you think they made a PG-13 rating in the first place?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed