AvP Rated R on E! Programme

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2004, 12:32:41 AM

Author
AvP Rated R on E! Programme (Read 13,883 times)

TheStorm

TheStorm

Jeeze uhhhg this is T3 all over again, people Predator, Predator 2, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien: Resurecction, all rated R.   Anderson said it would be R. On E News on the TV not online I heard the guy say something about it, and afterwards they said something about rated R.  I just can't wait till this is confirmed R I will probably be unpleasent to all the naysayers.

J

J

I really want this movie to be an R but until WE all see some hard proof it will just be a case of buttering us up.    BUTTOM LINE : If the movie ends up to be great then THAT in its self will be an achivement, not only to fans BUT to the directer himself ... Mr Paul Anderson.   8)  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Only 24 days, 13 hours, and 34 minuites until the AVP release peole, I remember back in 2003 when I went to go see Alien: The Director's Cut and saw the AVP teaser for the first time, And then all of tose set reports, and then the first picture, and now, IT IS LESS THEN A MONTH AWAY!!! man, how time flies, and also Catwoman comes out this friday, that moavie is going to suck but its going to rock!!!

SCAR

SCAR

What i don't get it that T3,HOUSE OF THE DEAD was RATED R in the US ,but In MONTREAL CANADA it was PG-13???so if AVP is RATED R in the US it meens that it will be PG-13 in MONTREAL???

Jack244

Jack244

Thats right Scar. But don't let the rating confuse you because its not like they cut out anything. It's still the R-Rated version however it's rated PG-13 because we have extremly high standards to warrent an R-Rating.It's the same as the legal drinking age. 21 in the US, 18 in Montreal\Quebec and 19 elsewhere in Canada. Think of it this way, pretty much every violent film is PG-13 here, the even more violent ones like Once Upon A Time In Mexico are 16+. An R-Rating here is pretty much like an X-Rating. If AvP was for some reason PG-13 in the US then it would probably be G in Montreal    :D  

G-Dog

G-Dog

Who here will not watch AVP if it gets a PG-13 rating? (if yes, slap yourself until you knock some f**king sense into yourself, please......)  Who here gives a shit if it gets a PG-13 rating? (if yes, WHY? then proceed to slap yourself stupid)  Who here thinks that if AVP gets a PG-13 rating, that its going to suck? (if yes, to any of these ............don't call yourself a fan of these franchises, and ........yes...........begin to slap yourself).

SCAR

SCAR

ok,but it won't miss out on any gore action or horror wright coes i wanna see ALIEN AND PRED guts flying every were and humain being skined maybe alien who know's ! I DON'T care if it's PG-13 aslong as the gore and action is still there in the movie but even if not they will have the director's cut most probebly if pg-13 in US! So i'll just watch it and then buy the DVD ween it comes out!

Oh

Oh

Well unlike some I see, I believe that being hard edged film is just natural to the aliens and predator films thats why I want a R no less, cause if it isn't it wouldn't feel right.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Scar......  Thank you............  My point proven

Elf

Elf

I don't know about this, i'm glad E! confirmed the rating but something tells me the asses at Fox will somehow do everything they can to get the PG-13, I seriously hope they don't.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

I live in ottawa, litterally 5 minutes away from Quebec and ive noticed something, I saw Event Horizon in Quebec and that was rated 13+ (thats what its called in quebec) and ive also noticed french girls are sluttier and easier to getin bed! so in the end the french of canada dont carea bout anything. Also, i also saw the E! show and it did confirm the R rating. this is the exact same bs that Freddy vs Jason went through and Dawn of the Dead went through and those omvies ended up being very heavy on gore! so im not worried seeing as this is pretty much the same rumour as the whole rock music in avp rumour! which was debunked with help from "yours truly" and other avp officiandos!

beeko

beeko

AVP ad on tv last night in sydney during big brother if anyone wants to know

Jack244

Jack244

Did I mention that Montreal is one of the biggest pot smoking places in North America    ;D   Everyone smokes weed in Montreal. It's not legal but it's decriminalized here (I rolled a joint in front of Public Security and nothing happened), we even have a weed celebration day (not talking about 420 either). The leading weed place in North America is British Colombia however. Anyways come up to Montreal if you want to see alot of hot chicks,beer under the age of 21 and weed    :)  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

awwwww man this banged up news oohhhh yeeaaa baby lets GO R       ;D  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Now about the rating being on E! , to me this is reliable and , Pvt Hudson I take your word as a reliable sorce most the time so Im glad to hear that at least 1 person witnised them statting a  R rating.Now Growler, you made a very good point that in my eyes makes me think that this movie may infact be R rated.You brought up the fact that the mpaa took off the picture of the person cacooned in the hive due to its graphic nature, if there worried about that little thing then to m all signs point to R for extream violence, sci fi terror and gore, and coarse language.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed