Alien vs Predator US TV Spots

Started by Darkness, Jul 20, 2004, 01:27:44 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator US TV Spots (Read 15,107 times)

thebiggestpigme

thebiggestpigme

I SAW IT, IT JUST CAME ON. THEY WERE LIKE WHOEVER WINS WE LOSE. I JUST CREAMED MY PANTS BUT I STILL SAW IT.    ???  

*bury

*bury

the first ones where on the espys on sunday

avp fan

avp fan

the website would say the rating first, then the tv. I saw resident evil 2 was rated r on the website but when i saw the trailer of resident evil 2 b4 i robot, the rating was not stated. So, my advice would be juss to keep checking the movies website because it'll be on there before any tv does. Reason being because if the tv were to state it was R and it was really pg-13, it could be false advertising by Fox, unless of course the studio made adjustments and resubmitted the movie to the MPAA and they made it a different rating. If PA wants an R and the studio puts out Pg13, he could edit the film in a way he would think would give it an R rating and then resubmit the whole thing to the mpaa. According the mpaa website, a rating of a movie can be changed if the movie is amended. Let us hope for the best   :-\  

xx13

xx13

Saw it yesterday on G4Techtv

xx13

xx13

Saw it during Unscrewed and X-Play shows directed towards adults and teens.

Somebody

Somebody

Hey guys. I just saw I, Robot, and guess what movie trailer was shown. You guessed it: AvP. It was awesome.  I looked at the crowd and they seemed to dig it! :)

readthebook

readthebook

just saw one on techtv

BKB

BKB

Not only is this good news for FOX getting this on the roll, but "E" News has officially stated that AVP is in fact, R Rated for Graphic Violence and language and Intense Scenes... Come on!! That is what everyone wanted now isn't it??? I popsted this news at another site, ROTTEN TOMATOES and even with the proof I posted, they still slam it and say it's fake and rhey'll believe it when it says it on the poster.. Can you believe the hate for this movie by people in the internet world??? Why all the hate??? Why??? I mean, if your a fan, then this is a dream come true film finally getting made and if your jot a fan, then why waste your breath bashing it and putting it down other than to compensate for what lacks in your pants and that's a big dick I guess, huh???

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

DAMNIT! i havent seen one yet and i missed NIP/TUCK tonight which would probably have had one...

J

J

The only time I can see anything new will be on the web ( all updates and things)

Leftcoastpunk08

Leftcoastpunk08

Saw it on MTV.  It was the rock music one.   Had "They're deadly" "They're Evil" They're Here".  Still pretty cool seeing it one TV. The rating, will probably be rated R.  The novel was pretty damn graphic.  But if Fox goes with pg 13.  I won't be turned off.  A lot of pg 13 movies today are pretty violent.

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

I dont know whats its going to be. But i fear pg 13. Im looking at the page of diamond select toys. and heres what is says.  quote:  Diamond selecect toys offers a unique spin on hollywoods sci fi movie monsters with this all new plush toys! Based on 20th century Fox's Aliens versus predator. the8''-tall predator is made out of 100% soft materials. So even the youngest fans can enyoy this cute-and-cuddley interpretation of this classic sci-fi movie monster Well that makes me think it will be Pg 13. Cause Predators and Aliens are all but cute and cuddley. And youngest fans? Right killing slashing monsters, and the youngest fans?  ???   ..... right. And thats not all they even have a alien and a facehugger! It doesnt matter If it will be that rate im  ;D   a fan of both the creatures so i will still going to see it. But it would be a pitty if they make it like that. But maybe if this movie will be pg 13 the next will be R we will see. Hope Spawn will create menacing plush versions of them 2. Like the plush facehugger and chestburster of spawn.   ;D  

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

But maybe the rating will be otherwise then pg 13 Cause on http://filmratings.com/ they say this and maybe that explains there isnt a rating yet.  quote:  Can a rating be changed?    Yes, the rules permit movie producers to re-edit their films and re-submit them in hopes of receiving another rating. Producers may also appeal a rating decision to the Rating Appeals Board, which is composed of men and women from the industry organizations that sponsor the rating system. A two-thirds secret ballot vote of those present on the Appeals Board may overturn a rating board decision.   end quote.  So maybe PA is re-editing. After all he wanted a R rating also.    ;D  

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

the movie is not being re edited if anything it is being printed so it may be shipped on time.

Midian_After_Dark

Midian_After_Dark

For the rateing eather fox is with holding it to hype us up (it's working) or the rating system can't decide or the film was submitted late

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed