Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5

Started by Darkness, Jul 21, 2004, 06:05:29 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP/Alien 5 (Read 17,786 times)

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

To answer your question  G-Dog, the alien i was talking about looked pretty much the exact same as a normal alien but minor differences and was drawn big enough to grab a normal alien in its hand wich covered from the little aliens shoulders to its knees, so i think it would be allot bigger than the ravager alien in extinction.Though that one is sweet looking too with its huge blade arms/claws , its sweet when it decapitates like 4 guys with 1 swipr of its arm.

G-Dog

G-Dog

damn...thats big, thanks for the info. Ever get that preview of AVP from that guy you metnioned a few days ago?  I got a question: who knows how to unlock more of the images for the AVP XD? Or where I can find more of them?

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

i would love to see a massive war of avp with thousands of preds and aliens and the preds could have armour that would cover thier wholy body. just and idea

Morik

Morik

Face it ! If Fox will ever made Alien 5 they will only do it with Sig alias Ripley - cause the major audience know Aliens only in conjunction with the actor. That was the case in the last Alien movie. I disliked Resuracton beyond believe. It was like watching your favourite movie series go down the drain for once and for all.  Besides, why does everybody says ALIEN 5 should go to the "homeplanet"? This planet from the first and second Alien movie IS NOT the homeplanet of the Alien Race IMO. This building in which the Aliens were "sleaping" until disturbed by crew members of the Nostromo were a starship, right??   So IMO it would be fantastic dramatic to find the REAL homeplanet of the Aliens. Maybe there they have natural enemies. An expedition could lead into a mission to hunt for natural enemies for a natural weapon against the Aliens.   And YES James Cameron is the only choice for a good ALIEN sequel, he is, in fact, one of the BEST Director of ALL TIME...  Just my two cents here...

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

Actually the idea of a flying alien isn't so far off. To the one that compared aliens to ants, did you know that some species of ants can fly? Imagine the possibilities. As if the aliens werent fast enough! That alone might revitalize the "scare factor" of the series. It would be like pitch black all over again. And unlike Aliens, that movie scared the crap out of me.  Just imagine the battlefield: marines fighting aliens on the ground, and their air force fighting aliens in the sky. I think James Cameron could pull that off.

Ravager Alien

Ravager Alien

I think that there should be a AvP 2 that shows all aliens and preds. like the ravager, the praetorian, and facehugger carrier. the hydra pred and the others. it should be held on earth when aliens ravaged it and preds come to hunt some aliens and they cant kill them all so they get lots of backup and band with humans to kill the millions of aliens and they activate the self destruct thing and wipe out earth, a helluva lot of humans, a good number of preds, and the aliens are dead, but other colonies are living. so with the few remaining preds and humans they go to the alien homeworld and try to wipe them out for good and either the aliens win or the preds and humans. also in the homeworld they should show different aliens. the story should involve the Lex girl to somehow like a descendant. so Alien 5 should just have the end of ripley with a glimpse of the homeworld. and AvP2 should be the end of all the species (and franchises. it should be named something like:                           Alien vs. Predator 2: Obliteration

J

J

Heres what I think, after AVP FOX may want to finish the alien Saga with number 5 ( and perhaps a predator 3 as well). If this movie does bigger than expected than they would want to keep the momentum going.   I think a both the franchise WILL be made separately, once they are made than roll on with the start of the new franchise, Alien vs Predator   ;D    P.S. the Rock would be the most idle person to play in Predator 3, he has a chrima about him and just has that ability to deliver lines SO well, not to coney or over the top, I changed my mind ...  ... he NEEDS to be in that movie, o yes   ;D  

hudson

hudson

J, the rock sucks and should stay away from the pred series cuz he would ruin it! i hate the rock but i still think they should make a predator 3 cuz just 2 predator movies isnt enuff

hudson

hudson

the predators i think r the greatest creatures ever created and deserve more than 2 movies where one of them sucked anyways

G-Dog

G-Dog

Excellent idea with an all out war with the aliens and predators there BlgBilly. That would the shit!   About flying aliens though?? Thats crossing the line of copying the already cool story and action, but sorry piss poor acting job of Starship Troopers.

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

I realise Sigorney, Scott and Cameron were the front runners with the Alien Franchise... but I hate their obvious air of ownership. Sigorney is essentilly poo pooing the AvP universe, but she's probably quite ignorant to it, as is probably the same with Scott and Cameron. AvP has endured several successful years with popular Novels, Comics and Videogames racking in cash for Fox while supplying fans with what they want. It's not some cash in that's been thought up overnight. And I hate their attitude towards it. No doubt it AvP had been their baby it would have been a very different story. Personally, I'd like to see one last Alien movie... but I don't want either Scott of Cameron involved. The only reason the Alien films are so watchable is because each installment is from a different director with different ideas and visual style. If Alien 5 is be a reality. I want it be by someone new. I don't want a repeat of Aliens.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Good thought.  I am one of those fans that don't want a repeat of Alien. Rahter have more action, than just one Alien again. I think there is too much story to tell and action to give than to have one alien terrorising everyone. I think that is why Alien 3 didn't do that well when it came out.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

I REALLY REALLY DONT want another alien or preditor movie, i think it is pointless, i think we have seen all that we can see about the alien and  predators, WE need to move on bigger and better things,something nEW ,fresh, like AVP,if alien 5 came out the same time AVP came out, i would want to see AVP hands down FIRST! ,F__k alien 5, it will just be the samething we have already saw,what could you possibley show in ALINE 5 that we didnt see already , aliens fighting marines in a huge war,the aliens space ship and one alien that kills all humans,one alien killing jail birds with no weapons,Ripley brought back to life with the alien strength,and 12 aliens get out and nearly kill everybody on a military space craft, we have seen it all people,the only thing that we have not seen,is aliens on earth,and guess what?AVP is taking care of that. AVP is the new age, and future of the aliens and predators,we need to move on to the new age of these characters and put them in differrent platforms. THERE IS NO IDEA bigger or better than AVP! i dont care if James camron himself told me that i was  stupid and you dont know what your talking about,well all i got to say to him is, your just mad that you didnt come up with the idea,and it just might be better than all of the last alien films that have came out in the past,im sorry..... but AVP has the power to be more powerful and intense than all of the last films put together.AVP is the way and anyone who think differently,im not going to just feel sorry for you,but your missing out!   8)   and SIGORNEY or what ever how you speel her name has just lost all of my respect.

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

I only want to see three more things from these franchises. A Predator Alien hybrid, a preatorian Alien, and the Predator homeworld. (And possibly a space jockey.)

Bg10

Bg10

I think that they should make another Alien movie, Alien 5. I think that the last Alien film would be made like the first two, Alien and Aliens. Alien 5 will be awesome! There needs to be another Alien film because Alien Resurrection did not leave the series off with a good enough ending! I really want another Alien film, maybe two more!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed