New Predator CE DVD Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jul 22, 2004, 12:20:16 AM

Author
New Predator CE DVD Pictures (Read 10,759 times)

wolf

wolf

can you tell me what theaters it says the free ticket is valid at?

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

YOUR CORRECT PREDGUY  thank goodness they went with the great kevin peter hall instead of tv movie van damme          lets raise out glasses and give a toast to the late kevin  thank you

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

About van dame, i read that he refused to the the pred cuz of the heat in the suit, and the fact that he wasnt gived any credit. But he was there at first.  But its better that it is Mr hall. Van dame is a lil guy ya know . not that tall at all.

Variable

Variable

I would have dun it for nothing despite the heat. Hall was a good choice in the end.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Wolf,  There's like four hundred listings on there. The major ones like Mann, Regal, National Amusement's, Sunrise Cinemas and The Egyptian Theater in Hollywood are mentioned.

wolf

wolf

oh wow.  well i dont expect you to list all of them lol.  can you see if it covers Century Theaters then?

El Diablo

El Diablo

Yup. Century Theaters is listed.

korterdollar

korterdollar

looks pretty neat!    ;D  

wolf

wolf

cool thanks man.  looks like i'll be picking this up.  so glad i didn't buy the original.

J

J

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THIS, EVERYONE FULLSTOP!!

Oh

Oh

I've already got it but all you US peeps need  to get it cause I wanna see a Predator 2 Special Edition!

Sam04je

Sam04je

Man! i live in the Uk and im gutted because i hav the Collectors Boxset with the heat of a human on the front! All it has is the movies no nuffiN! Gutted

shakermakerman

sam get the special edition predator its got all the cut out parts back in and loads of extras... to bringer of death ill have a look at ya pics mate

Variable

Variable

Looks like this DVD is the thing to have.

AJIGGA

AJIGGA

DVD ROCKS, I JUST BROUGHT IT AND I LOVE IT, LOADS OF SHIT, INTERVIEWS WITH THE PRED HIM SELF, 5 HOURS OF BEHIND THE SCENES WHERE YOU CANT SEE IT ANYWHERE ELSE, ALSO, YOU GET A AVP MOVIE PASS, FOR 19.99.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed