Alien/Predator DVD Sweepstakes

Started by Darkness, Jul 23, 2004, 02:07:01 PM

Author
Alien/Predator DVD Sweepstakes (Read 3,482 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another DVD Sweepstakes has appeared on wrestling website, WWE.com. This time only one winner will win a DVD Player with 4 WWE DVDs, the Alien Quadrilogy Boxset and the Predator 1 & 2 DVD Sets. As usual, the competition is only open to residents of the US and you must be 17 or older to participate. The sweepstakes closes on August 15 so do you feel lucky? Then try the sweepstakes:

>>> Enter DVD Sweepstakes

Thanks to Variable for the news.

Sam04je

Sam04je

Nice1 i think i hav them both! but still giv it a try eh?!

J

J

I would enter in a heartbeat but I have them    ( NOW, IF IT WAS THE ACTUAL FIRST COPY EVER OF THE AVP ON DVD, WELL THATS A DIFFERENT STORY)  good give away though.   :D  

Variable

Variable

I have them both too but I figured those who didnt might want a shot at it.

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

damn to young. o well they will never know. as the pred would say: hahahahahahha

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Man....howcome Canada isnt allowed?!

WB

WB

While I imagine that fans of WWE are also a target audience for AVP, alot of people don't want AVP to turn out to be a WWE/WWF-type movie.  Not that this promotion in any way suggests that.  I just find it humorous to see a WWE promotion for a film that people do not want to see turn out to be a big wrestling crapfest.

Terhou

Terhou

Goddamn they only do this kinda thing in the USA   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed