AvP 15-Certificate for UK?

Started by Darkness, Jul 24, 2004, 10:34:24 PM

Author
AvP 15-Certificate for UK? (Read 16,295 times)

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

what fox channle fx or fmc. or just fox.?

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well well, Guys might i remind ya that this is a " DOCUMENTARY " not the real thing, If the documentary is 15, it is even higher than 13 !! And still this is just a documentary, not all gore or suspense or coars language. This  thing might be R ! Something is happening here, we might be surprised in a good way. Cuz I doubt that a documentary will be higher rated than the movie itself. Remember, the documentary is 15, not the film itself.

*bury

*bury

it will be pg-13, book it

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

IT IS OFFICIALLY PG13  I just saw a trailer here on fox during americas most wanted...  RATED PG 13  hahah what a joke, way to go fox/paul/whoever is responsible

*bury

*bury

there u all have it

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

f**k...  the site still says not yet rated though...

*bury

*bury

i just saw one to it said pg-13............

Dachande

Dachande

well guys look at it this way, what rating can you give two aliens dismembering themselves?  Green blood isn't technically real blood

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

id better go watch some tv... which channel is it, fox "5" of FX or what

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

Well here in northern Virginia its Fox 5, but I doubt it matters, just watch some tv and youll see it.  \"well guys look at it this way, what rating can you give two aliens dismembering themselves? Green blood isn\'t technically real blood\"  ^exactly, ive been saying this all along.  As soon as it was rumored to be PG13 months ago I wasnt all that disapointed.  Sure, id prefer R but whatever...we see a chestbursting through predator vision.  And this is ALIEN vs PREDATOR....thats what we want to see aliens and predators fighting.  The humans are just fodder.  Sure I want them to see as much blood and gore as possible, but remember, this is an action film with horror undertones.  Not the other way around.  Too many people hear AvP and they make up this whole idea in their head of what the movie should be.    \"well alien, aliens, A3, AR, Predator, and P2 were rated R, therefor avp will\" - this was always the funniest argument.  It just goes to show you also, avp is a different kind of movie.  We have been told over and over its action oriented, just watch the trailers and see the huge explosions, the slow mo of the predator throwing the alien, the super long wrist blade extensions....does that look SCARY to you?  No, its pulse pumping excitement, which is why PG13 can work.  And I know the site says its not rated, and mpaa.org still doesnt have it listed up, but how long will you people ignore the facts?  It was on the end of the trailer I saw on tv, trust me, its real.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well I was on the MPAA site and it still has nothing about the movie being rated yet.  I checked it and yet again put AVP and nothing.  So its not offical yet I live in America so I guess its different in the UK.  I do feel sorry that you have to wait until October though that sounds kind of stupid.

Oh

Oh

fewwww, I feel better knowing thats its a 15 in my homeland of the good old UK, cause I remember watching bad boys 2 also rated 15, it had tons of swearing/gore/nudity he he it probably should have been an 18.  Yes around 60% of 15s in the UK are R in America, although it seems that it is PG13 if people have seen the trailer in the US.  Put it this way I guess you have to watch and find out how it turns out.  I always thought cause its more Alien/Predator fighting they can get away with it, but its only Human deaths that cause the rating to go up.

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

Predgirl, I saw it on tv, they wouldnt just put up a rating on tv if they werent sure.  Ever think the mpaa hasnt updated their site yet?  And perhaps they wont till monday?  You never know.  Either way, its PG13, its time for everyone to face the facts and just rememeber what PA said about it being R...and now its not.  Classic Paul Anderson right there.

Oh

Oh

Yeah Im disappointed that he turned his back on us fans, cause he said it wouldn't be lower than R.... also he said it won't be a 90min film.. I wonder if he was lying about that too..    :-\     >:D  

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

OK SO THE TV SPOTS HAVE IT, AND PLANET AVP CLAIMS TO HAVE RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM FOX, AND THAT THE MOVIE IS INDEED PG-13....  END OF THE STORY....P.A.KNEW IT!!! HE JUST f**kED UP THE FRANCHISE.... THERE U GO, FIRST AND LAST AVP MOVIE... TOO BAD.... WERE GONNA SEE "QUEER EYE FOR THE PRED GUY" OR "ALIEN VS PRED: NO CARBS, NO SUGAR. NO CHOLESTEROL, NO EVIL"  I'M SO UPSET.... BUT NOT SURPRISED, P.A. WAS SO BLINDED BY BEING IN CHARGE OF THE PROJECT, THAT HE DECIDED TO SACRIFICE THE FRANCHISE AND PLEASE FOX IN ORDER TO GET HIS NAME ON THE CREDITS.... THAT SUCKS!!!.... NOW I'M GLAD THAT WINSTON AND GIGER WEREN'T INVOLVED.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed