PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 12:38:43 AM

Author
PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site (Read 26,094 times)

sharp

sharp

meh, oh well

mehahahaha

mehahahaha

you all suck if u dont like the god damned rating you should just be happy that he even made the freakin movie if you dont like it go to hell and just dont see the freakin movie  >< u all suck

J

J

Well put there mehahahaha (damn!)   ;D  

Eternal Alien

Eternal Alien

See? that's what you get for not cheerin'.

K

K

The movie has been made, its better than having no movie at all. Personally in my books the first 2 alien movies were pg-13ish, only the chest bursting scenes were gory, and mild language. Still damn good movies, and alien resurrection has a 14a sticker on it (in canada) and it was a pretty a brutal movie in spots, when this one comes to theatres in canada it will be rated 14a, either that or the far extreme of pg in which case i would cry, so i havent lost hope for this movie yet.

The Reverend

The Reverend

LOL thats why I LOVE CANADA, wOOt wOOt. anyways if it was rated R then I couldent go see it so THANK PA FOR THAT. but as for the first Alien movie you have to remember that those were done a while ago so the ratings were put alot higher than the ones today.

J

J

Can't believe this section is still in talks with this rating thing.

Eternal Alien

Eternal Alien

You're not the only one J,you're not the only one.

Prealienjh

Prealienjh

>:D    PG-13! and I from england I don't want kids watching this film at the pictures. Fox must change it to a 15 or 18 rateing (R) no parents are going to let their kids watch it be the parents had seen Alien 1 2 3 4 and all of them are 18 rateing and Predator as well so FOX plz change it to at least 15 becuase on the banner of the film is not right for kids under 13. sorry Fox parents will not lets their kids watch this film.

femmefatale_1

femmefatale_1

I think it is safe to assume we will all see the movie no matter what the rating is (although it should have been Rated R) but we will bare with it.  What sucks about it not being rated R is the fact that the Predators usually skin humans and hang them upside down, or do crazy stuff, that they cannot show if it is PG-13, and ofcourse sexual stuff.  But there are some positives to it all.  I am just waiting until it comes out, I cannot wait! This will freakin' rock, especially for those of us who have read countless avp comics!

Phantom

Phantom

I think it's going to be a good movie and the rating is ok because I'm only 14 years old. And this is what people want to see a good thrilling movie that both teens and adults can watch.   :)  

yautja

yautja

My friends like J said why is everyone still stressing about the rating. Its PG-13 there is nothing we can do unfortunately. The movie is still going to be madd good. Take care

rob

rob

if you see it an don't like it. it's simple. it sucked to begin with.  a solid story makes the movie not the rating.

Hudsons 2 badass

Hudsons 2 badass

i dont know if u guys are up on current events but i think the predators are gonna get their asses whipped   8)   - i readin it rght man look....vasquez - hudson maybe right..........ifreakin love it. lets jut see it ass fans. for get the rating. if its good its good , and if its bad Mr.Anderson dies

opforce3

opforce3

its pg-13. now i can see it. im mad that it didnt get R but still, Indiana Jones and the temple of doom was excellent. no one can argue with that. and there are a ton of other good action movies that are pg-13. I think this is gonna be more action that suspense. Alien was suspense, Aliens was suspense-action. Alien 3 was Suspense(not great suspense, but...) and Ressurection was action-horror. Avp will be like a better version of Ressurection crossed with the mummy and predator. I am still looking forward and am seeing it on the 13th.    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed