AvP Behind-The-Scenes Book

Started by Darkness, Jul 27, 2004, 12:04:30 AM

Author
AvP Behind-The-Scenes Book (Read 16,164 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A topic on Gamegossip has led me to six behind-the-scenes images of a AvP booklet. Apparently, someone who visited the “San Diego Comic Conference” scanned these in and posted them on another forum which hasn’t been identified no thanks to a member on Gamegossip.

20040727_02

Five more images are on the next page which show a lot of screenshots from behind-the-scenes in Alien vs Predator.

Update: Enlarged versions of these images have been removed from the original location but you can find them on AvPWorld.

20040727_01

20040727_02

20040727_03

20040727_04

20040727_05

20040727_06

No news as to when this book will be released but expect it not long after AvP’s release.

G-Dog

G-Dog

WHERE CAN I GET THIS!!!??????????

G-Dog

G-Dog

My god that looks great. The predators in tis movie look bad ass. I take it thats SCAR 3rd picture down? Fu---ing awsome!

SIK

SIK

Cool!!!!!!!

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

f**kING wicked shit lmao very very nice     ;D  

Cookies

Cookies

no wonder they changed the shoulder canon becuase look how their dreds look!  pred look like fags now.  I f**king hate how they changed the pred so much.  First i hated the changes in the last 2 alien movies and now they have to F up the predator.  Pual SUCKS the movie is gonna be a cartoon action shit!

ElTiburon

ElTiburon

Yo, check out that elder...he has piercings and scars all over his head! This looks kickASS! And to think that people actually think this movie is gonna suck! PG-13 or R, THIS IS AVP and it is going to OWN on Friday the 13th...All my fears are dispelled about this..i have absolute confidence that this movie is going to satisfy all of the nitpickers and be a big blockbuster!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

also, if you look there's a pred somewhere in there that seems to have the classical teeth setup (ie, only two on the top jaw), while only scar has the full upper row.  I wonder if this could possibly be due to him being a different lineage of predator?  Perhaps royal-blood preds have those teeth if that ever turns out to be what he is?

Okay, I'm jsut lost now.  What is so horribly wrong with those dreads?  They look just the same as they have in past movies, only grown longer.  Why is that the end of the world?

Cookies

Cookies

Thats the thing i rather them not make the movie at all if crazy choices like that are gonna be made.  If its not for the best then dont do it at all! No only true fans would get as mad as me.  It shows u guys are not.

Smegs

Smegs

Look at the mask the pred is holding, seems new to me    ???  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Actually I'm a true fan of what aliens and predators are, not what I say they should be and screw everyone else.  But I do respect your opinion nonetheless, and I actually understand what you're saying, too.  I just can't see why it's so bad as to get so angry over.  Especially something as minor as longer hair...     ???  

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Awesome. Truly awesome. This movie will rock!   ;D  

DemonPredator

DemonPredator

does anyonw know where i can get that?

Cookies

Cookies

well im sorry but i waiting so long for another pred movie to finally come out and now we are gonna miss out on the gore and miss out on the alot more realistic design of the predator in pred 1.    Oh another thing i dont get is that the acid slids off the aliens exoskeleton so why does the grid alien get those green grids?  acid is supposed to drip off or anything it doesnt dry up green.  What lame special effects.  Sorry im so picky.  ill try to shutup

actually scar is a teenager and pred from pred 1 was a adult.  so i guess they loose the hair and become flater and not puff out! hahahahah maybe the elder is wearing a wig or something becuase i dont understand that.

VictorVega

VictorVega

That is the Elder Predator, not Scar. Im just trying to figure out if that is Scar with his mouth wide-ass open, or is it the Elder, too.  All in all, I believe this movie is going to be good. I read the novel, saw all the trailers and featurettes, and cant believe how some people bitch and moan about every singly little thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed