What Is AvP's Running Time?

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2004, 09:49:19 PM

Author
What Is AvP's Running Time? (Read 16,645 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It’s been speculated since we got the rating news. What is AvP’s running time? Many websites have reported it to be between 80-90 minutes long even though Paul Anderson said this was no 90 mins film which suggested a good two hours. Well, movie reviewer, Gareth Von Kallenbach, had something to say on the running time in PlanetAvP’s Forum:

“Just in from my Fox Rep
Approximately 100 minutes”

Normally, I wouldn’t report general gossip but Gareth was right about the PG13 certificate. I’m not sure what to make of it. Fox are doing their very best to ruin whatever chance of AvP being successful. I presume a lot of footage has been cut out if it stands at 100 minutes. Let’s hope Paul Anderson gives his side of the story to all these events soon.

Thanks to a different Gareth (?) for the news.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Mother F*****RS!!!! 1 hour and 40 minutes long? damn, I know thats the approx length of the other two previous films, ut come on god damn it!! That tells us for sure that they did take a shit load of stuff out just for he freaking rating! this is the world we live in people, i despise FOX's decisions on this film...!!!    >:D 

oh let me correct myself on that one, APPROX 100 minutes! Yeah, the other two Pred movies were about 108 minutes long, but come on man, its Alien VS Predator, you'd think that FOX would want to please the fans and give us at least 2 hours of alien and predator mayhem........holy christ.......

beeko

beeko

i hope its not true,but it appears that everything we hope about this film is dwindling but saying that i still cant wait to see it,they better make a very good ultimate edition dvd

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

I stopped being suprised about all this stuff as soon as I saw the pg13 rating on tv.  Time to stop having high hopes people, lets start being realistic.  Personally, at this point I just hope the actions good.

J

J

WHAT!  MOTHER FU...  SAY WHAT!  YEAH! YEAH!  YEAH! NOW THIS IS WHAT WE LIKE TO HEAR!   :)     ;D     :)     8)  

G-Dog

G-Dog

my dreams......my hopes........can't help to feel as though they are litterally destroying what I expected of this film....still going to see it no shit, but damn. at least we're gonna see it finally after more than a decade.

Ermac

Ermac

God... damn it.

AVPF

AVPF

1 hour with 40 minutes that's Ok

Hybrid

Hybrid

hey, you guys can't just be happy about an alien vs predator film who cares it is going to be pg-13, and yes it stinks that it is only 100 min but look on the bright side one it is ALIEN VS PREDATOR!! two we can look forward to the DVD to see really cool gressume scenes, there will almost definitely have a rated R version on the DVD it is going to be Fu**ing crazy awesome and all you are just bitching about the things that you wanted like 2 hours and rated R calm down  it will be really cool I for one don't care that much about the pg-13 rating, the only thing I am mad about is that it wont say the F word more than twice. I don't want to see people get killed I want to see preds and aliens fighting and killing each other who cares about humans getting killed do don't worry it will be really, REALLY cool      8)     8)  

Ermac

Ermac

God damn it.  Here we have it, folks. The biggest disapointment since   The Matrix: Reloaded.

Somebody

Somebody

I hope PAul Anderson, and everybody at Fox will burn in hell. Bunch of *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*  This movie is making fun out of Predator and Alien franchises.! This movie will *beep*

G-Dog

G-Dog

you know what people, its still a movie with predators back and aliens back together. Its still going to be bas ass just looking at them up there. Been too damn long for these two to come forward, and its just happens to be in the same movie!! still going to be a great movie, a little dissapointing with the rating and time, but still dying to see it.

Hybrid

Hybrid

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

wah f**kin disspointment 100 minz hily shit lmao aaahhhh who gives a f**k if alot ya dont get enough of it watch mor ethen once

HellAlien

HellAlien

well its better than 1 hour and 27 mins.  ITs not long at all, it will be quick in and out. But it might be real good. AND MATRIX RELOADED WAS DUMB. AVP is nothing to compare with that yet. You cant say that cuz you could be very surprised at how its goin to be. So stop the shits. What kind of fans r ya ?? Its your dream that your rolling in the dust here. We will c the pred after an abscence of 14 on big screen. We will c the queen kickin some a$$. We will c 1 alien vs 1 pred shredding each other to death.  Cmon ppl. Its 13 that is official. But about the running time, its not yet. The guy was right about the rating, but maybe not about the time. And even if he is right,  there is too many things that will make that movie great to us. I will have serious goosepumps when i will c that pred and that alien face to face. And i will surely lose conscience when they will begin to fight cuz of the adrenaline. Even if the movie is short, aven if its a flop. It will still be avp. Dont forget that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed