Gamespot DVD Competition

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2004, 07:29:26 PM

Author
Gamespot DVD Competition (Read 5,608 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There are a lot of AvP competitions sweeping the internet at the moment. The next one comes from Gamespot where 1st prize is a portable DVD player, Alien Quadrilogy, Predator CE, Predator 2 DVD and a lucite Alien vs Predator statue. Meanwhile, two winners will receive the DVD sets.

20040731_05

Like the previous competitions, it’s only open to Americans and you must be at least 17 years old to enter. Thanks to xx13 for the news.

WessDaMess

WessDaMess

That awesome I'm signing up to see if I can win. But FOX is trying to make sure everybody knows about Alien vs Predator

J

J

WHAT ABOUT THE UK, DOES IT GO AS FAR AS THERE???    (probably not, bo! ho!)

BobCat

BobCat

Its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

well wait, if the movie is pg-13, then why are all the contests for 17 and older?! fox isnt too efficient with the whole marketing thing, are they?

Nidza

Nidza

Dont worry man,with Tony Blair in charge UK is soon practically a part of the US    ;)  

xx13

xx13

Yeah credit is good.

xx13

xx13

Thanks Darkness.

Terhou

Terhou

Damn only in U.S

Variable

Variable

Another contest? This is what close to ten? at least? This is probably the best one yet but I have all of that stuff almost.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Another contest well some of the prizes are cool, but some of us already have one of them.  At least its good for those who don't have one of the prizes like the AVP statue now that would be cool.

Aliminator

Aliminator

WOW

The Reverend

The Reverend

why cant canada have a couple good contest just once COME ON!!!!!!!!, lol i feel your pain J. but then again im in alberta so its not as far.  (____)=<   //(**)\\

Little Psycho 303

Little Psycho 303

Ya! what about Canada! I thin k that Canada and the U.S. should mold together and become one country. WE could call it The Canadian States, or United Canada. Or you could make some wierd mix of the two like.....Canstatited lol. BUt any whay, i think it is pretty cool all the contests that they are having for the movie, it will premote good feed back to it. THE WORLD IS MINE!!!! NOT YOURS!!!!    stay in the light....for demonds do waite for thouse who wonder.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed