Another New AvP Image

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2004, 08:42:16 PM

Author
Another New AvP Image (Read 14,446 times)

ur mom

ur mom

thats wat im talking about luv the armor too bad i like celtic pred's helmet betr

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

One of the reasons for the bulky ish look of the preds is due to the fact that they decided to make the pred body molds seperated from the armor molds, so youll have that ian white dude in a full body pred suit then over that hes wearing all the removable armor.Now the first 2 pred movies there costumes were all one piece, i mean the body suit was connected to there armor thats why these guys look allot thicker.Now im sure most of you guys read this for your selves like myself but an interesting tidnit none the less.Variable, what smart ass remark did you say to that little piggy?   ;)   but its funny to hear that story though. Me likes, cause the cops hate me and my clan of friends pretty bad cause we show them no respect because there such a holes twards us, so its nice to hear some other people not givin a F*&k to those oinkers.Good question about the slime to, i've been wondering what the hell thats about for a few days now, it cant be blood and guts because thats what the gore part is.So i hope its not alien drool or something lame like that     ???      :)  .And predgirl, sorry if i kinda snapped at you last night , so dont take any offence by that, but ya i saw that  'new ' trailer too, it has a few more scens added like it now shows a facehugger flying at the short blonde haired butchy chick in the sacrificail chamber.It looks good the camera is placed behind the facehugger so we see it flying through the air at her face and we also see her expresion. Good stuff.I dont remember any other newer stuff though unfortunatly.13 more days till judgment day!!!!!!then all our bickering will be answered.

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

does anyone else think that the side of scars mask doesnt look right, its doesnt seem to fit his face right to me.

Faye

Faye

Hmm... we often see the Predators in AvP standing or slowly walking. Almost no running .. In Predator 1 and 2 they were always on the run, all the time .

J

J

Not long to go before ALL you peeps in state side get to watch the monster match up of the century.   by the the way, how long do Canada have to wait soon after, just curious?   :)  

flonge

flonge

that's a solid one! ;)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Cool, I can't wait anymore, I've gotto see this movie now!!!    ;D  

predmike

predmike

Spoiler
Enter Text
[close]
hey scar pred  i read the book and the predator kills an alien and  uses the body to mark his self to show hes killed an alien  and the srar pred  teams up with lex

predmike

predmike

and weyland has lung cancer thats why hes going to  artic

Somebody

Somebody

Actually, Weyland goes to Antarctica, because he wants to be recognized as the man who made the last greatest discovery of human history: The First Pyramid Ever Built

Boomstick

Boomstick

that pic is a backround picture on the avp-movie site

Cookies

Cookies

wow im back from a road trip which was a hell hole trip!   Anyway since you guys missed on my complaining.  This has to be a sweet picture, that pred looks really amazing.  shoulder cannon still HUGE but overall its really good    : )

HellAlien

HellAlien

Hey J, we doesnt have to wait at all, this movie is out at the same time here in canada. !# of august. Even tho we had to wait 1 more week boefore being abl to c I robot. But on the radio here they say we will have it on the 13.

J

J

Cool, cheers H.A.  O yeah, the WHOLE site is brilliant, I like the extras here and there, namely the grapnic novel sections and the layouts drawings of the movie, nice job Darkness.     ;D  

yautja

yautja

scar pred that's not scar thats the celtic predator. His mask design looks great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed