Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 35,905 times)

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

OK, I quit about this, useless sh*t i'm worrying about something we all don't know 4 sure, right? Just wait to we see the movie. Pfffffffff

Dogz_KidCreation

Dogz_KidCreation

If any of you guys have played alien vs predator extinction, you would know that there are 3 different types of alien queens. #1 type of queen-Large Bulky(made a debut in aliens) #2 type of queen-Extreamly bulky, mostly muscle, and is a hybrid of Predator and alien.(made a debut in alien extinction) #3 type of queen(aka alien empress)- BIG ASS MOFO, never seen, only in one book is it mentioned that this is the mother of all aliens, those pics up there i think are pics are the real deal, a real alien empress

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

dont think I was insulting you there A Emperor. That was not my intention . But we can clearly see that in the featurettes, the bodies of the ppl who got  chestburst in the ceremonial chamber lookd pretty old. They were looking almost momyfied. I`m not saying that they are 3000 years old. I`m just saying that the preds took those fella a long time ago so that the aliens could develop there for the ceremony. As for the weak story, maybe that we are going to be surprised of it. Maybe better than you think.  And for that predalien thing, we dont know for sure if there is going to be one. I hope there will but Im not PA. And the only way a predalien could see the light, according to the movies, is with a facehugger.  But anyway the movie will answer our questions.  And Dogz, the empress queen your talking can be seen in one comic that I know. ALIENS EARTH WAR A BIG queen that is.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

No, Ok U don't have to appolgise Hell Alien. It doesn't mather...... Maybe its gonna be no weak story, like Freddy vs. Jason, I'ts gonna be a good story, but i hope they don't get it to rubbed in like Freddy vs. Jason. that's what i meant.   ;D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Oops.. i meant: Maybe its gonna be a good story, But i hope it don't gets like Freddy vs. jason!!, Sorry its getting late, you know

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

hey, check this out!, www.geocities.com/thedus.geo/index.html. Everything U wanna know!   ;D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

then click phase 1 read on to: DNA REFLEX click it. Hell Alien

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Ah, Darn the site is temp. unavailable

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

A Emperor, What this is gonna teach me? since the site is offline. I wanna know what it is   :D    And A Emperor, dont send to much comments at the same time, Darkness could consider that as spamming. Just a lil suggestion buddy. Take care

{XoG}ArchAngel{K}

{XoG}ArchAngel{K}

Good day to you all, I am {XoG}ArchAngel{K}   8)  . I have seen these sketches and I would have to say that I am VERY impressed. I really like the sketches of the Queen chained up to the pillars. It makes her look even more menacing than she already is. It makes you think "Man, if that queen looks THIS horrific chained up, then imagine what she is like when she is free!" Sends chills down my spine! I think that this scene should be introduced the same way the queen was introduced in ALIENS. You know, with the lights behind her and the music. It all made that 1 scene really cool. The there is the predalien chestburster sketch. It looks cool for a chestburster, but hopefully it will have changed a bit when it's full grown. Hopefully, the full grown predalien will look like the 1 in "Alien Vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt" (That's the PC video game incase you didn't know). Speaking of "Alien Vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt", do any of you play it? It's a really cool game. I'm in a clan in that game. I'm 1 of the best alien players there is. People have even started disabling aliens in their servers because they know i might come to play. I am in the clan "XoG", it stands for "Xenomorphs of God". I made up the name. Anyway, if you play "Alien Vs. Predator 2: Primal Hunt" you should try and find me. At least if you want to get your butt kicked. Ha ha ha, just kidding. I love dueling people, it's just so much fun. And dont worry, if you do manage to beat me, I'm not a sore loser. At least I dont think I am, since it's never happened before. LOL. I'm also an author, which is probably why this message is sooo long. It's kind of a bad habit for authors. I have already written 13 short stories, but that got boring after a while. So now, I'm working on my first novel. If you would like to read it, my AOL instant messanger screen name is: XoGArchAngelAGen. And my email address is: XoG_Arch_Angel@yahoo.com. So unless we meet some other time, I bid you all adieu   8)  .

Yarah

Yarah

I ages ago had this Picture of a "Hugged" Predator, I'm kicking myself for not being able to find it.  I never was able to tell if it was reall or not..  If I find it, I may send it to Darkness... if he wants..  - Yarah

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

The site is online again. check it oyt 4 your self.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well its late and I`m a bit tired but reading the thing ( wich is really interesting and thaks for the link buddy)  Didnt actually told me that a face hugger on a pred wont create a predalien. Its all well wrote and all but I still think that a thing got by a facehugger will results as the thing altered clone. In wich you will still have some of the thing aspect as well of a overall alien look.But I`ll try to read this when I`m a bit more atentive. But If I missed something that would prooves your point, just tell me where it is in the text.

Sin

Sin

Predator is way better than Alien and he's clearly going to kick aliens ass so there isn't really a point in making the movie although it will be one hell of a movie   :)     ;D     ;)     ???     :D     ???     8)     >:D     :)     :-\  

Sin

Sin

if any1 plays AvP Gold over gamespy look for me(obnoxious_potato) an my ingame name is Sin i also play Jedi Academy and counter-strike so come find me and i'll prove to you how much Predator is better than Alien   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed