Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 35,880 times)

Xenohunter

Xenohunter

Opps, my pc kinda had a problem wile adding this comment and it came up twice   ???  

Movie Dude

Movie Dude

I got all these cool pics on the AVP movie. Like this one where a chest buster pops out of a Predator. Do you think I should send it to Darkness so you kind people could see it to?

Darkness

Darkness

I already posted the Chestburster picture on the newspost above this one.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

;D   Ever seen an Elephant in space?

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

;D   an alien with a long nose and big ears hahahaah

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

How do U explian the aliens inside the temple. Those aliens where there before those humans came. And those aliens ar all warrior aliens (human host aliens) And i don't think there was a japanees tourist group, shooting pictures in the middle of Antartica lost the way and end up in that temple. Hugged by facehuggers.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Or i am wronng about that!

holla

holla

Duz anyone speak Dutch !?

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey A Emperor, As for that elephant in space, THAT was just an exemple. dummy.  AS for the aspect of it, just imagine a 3 meters high alien with 2 BIG tusks and a 8 feets inner jaw instead  of BIG NOSE. A long and large tail, a damn resistant  armor and as for the ears, they would becomes large shoulder plates.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

As for those ppl in the temple, well you dont seem to know alot about the movie buddy cuz those ppl are very very old ppl like the Mayans and Inca. they`v been brought there by the preds so that aliens could developped and become targets for the unblooding ceremony.

Punisher

Punisher

@ xeno-hunter  what do you think of my post before? are you a bit concerned about anderson direct read my post for more info.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

???   Aliens over 3000 years old, right

Alien Emepror

Alien Emepror

Hmmm, I Know more than U think   :D   Buddy

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I Know but it's just a Action-movie only for the action, There is just a weak story, it's just a reason to see the Aliens and preds fight.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Under the picture of the Predalien says "the Alien and Predator MIXED into one' where do u got the idea from a hugged pred.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed