Predalien Chestburster Art

Started by Darkness, Jun 02, 2004, 06:30:56 PM

Author
Predalien Chestburster Art (Read 16,794 times)

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I vote for acid resistant armor as well, but Brianjrmav24; you shouldn't talk as it is actual fact, as all you're doing is just guessing and you're guess is just as good as any of ours.  I wouldn't agree about the xenomorph being the predatos most prized prey, not at all. Look in the predator ship and you'll see that big ugly skull in the middle, that would more likely be it then the one that's just hanging a little lower besides it, namely the xenomorph skull..  Just my two cents.  -Rusty Nails

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

WHAT THE HELL!! are you talking about. OF CURSE the alien is the most prized prey!!!!!   >:D     >:D    The alien is the badest ass out there!!!!!! WHAT COULD BE WORST THAN FACING AN ALIEN?!!   ???   Facing a Gro tye ! !??( you know that thing from the 3r level of the pred campaing in AVP extinction) or maybe that is what we are seeing in the ship! A Gro Tye skull! anyway an alien take that sucka out in no time! he just have to jump on the Gro tye`s back and use his KILLA TONGUE!! and thats IT!

<ACHILLES>

<ACHILLES>

Sick mate, Sick. This movie is gonna kick ass.   ;D  

Prequeen

Prequeen

I have drawn AvP art and i created Predalien chestbuster first!About 2 months ago i drawn alien hive full of Predaliens and i also draw Predalien Chestbuster there!

Mr Nose

Mr Nose

Wow, this pic looks really really sweet, i cant wait to see what the full grown hybrid looks like; but in a sense i wanna wait to see it in the film first.  Sooooooo exciting!!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey predqueen,  I`m not insulting you but I dont think you chestbusta is as great as the lil fella up there! its right to say that I didnt see it but man that is the best chestbusta out there! and not to say, i think that chestbusta was drawn more than 2 months ago!!!!

mars396

mars396

Just got a thought. What if "Scar" gets face-hugged, and knowing he will eventually die, teams up with Lex to get her out of there (for whatever his motivation is for that) and in the final scene of AvP, his self-destruct malfunctions and the Predalien chestbursts, thus setting up the cute Freddy's-head-winking-at-the-viewers type ending ?

Aliminator

Aliminator

lol, hell alien i sure mad!!! i dont know if alines are most prized or not, but i KNOW the pred armor is not acid resistance... becasue we never seen preds fight aliens, so we dont know, but about the wristblade thing, i think it's for human, and the spear is for aliens so they wont get hurt by the acid. and the intellgence thing, if they are smart and invent acid-resistence armor, they would smart to make bullet-proof armor too, but they didnt.(Predator Movie 1) And in Predator 2, the Elder give a 1757 pistol to Danny!!! that's before United States was born!!! that's enough time to develop bullet-proof armor!!!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Maybe they choose not to wear armor like that in order to have some risk involved in their hunts.  They can take quite a few rounds without being taken down even without armor.

yaujtaclan

yaujtaclan

They did a terrific job on the predalien chestburster!!!!!!!!   :)     ;D     ???  

Moofis

Moofis

Thats a very nice picture of the little chestburster. It makes me even more excited to see the movie! :D

AVP Rules!!!!

AVP Rules!!!!

WOW! thats a sweet little chestbusta!(WISH i could take him as a pet)    ;D   wow hope the adult looks that good!

AVP Rules!!!!

AVP Rules!!!!

oh by way plz dont combine the totally supernatural with sci-fi i dont want to see Freddy vs Alien they dont fit together but i just thought of something we all want to see    ALIEN vs The Olsen Twins    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed