MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 11:49:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures (Read 18,351 times)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

The Aliens probably won't win, because the story is set before the Alien saga, and in the Alien saga, earth is still a planet inhabited by humans. If the Aliens would win in AvP, then earth would be inhabited by Aliens, NOT humans.

Damn it, wrong button. Here's it completely:  The Aliens probably won't win, because the story is set before the Alien saga, and in the Alien saga, earth is still a planet inhabited by humans. If the Aliens would win in AvP, then earth would be inhabited by Aliens, NOT humans.   Well, we know one Predators is left with Lex. Will this Predator survive? Probably not. I think he will sacrifice himself for lex or he is just destroyed by the remaining queen or/and Aliens.  I think Lex will survive alone, taken with the Predator ship (that is probably controlled by predators inside the ship) in the galaxy far, far away... :p

Xalien

Xalien

humans always win!   >:D  

Xalien

Xalien

and i don't see how there will be so many aliens with so little hosts   :-\  this aliens have to be real good if they are actually can make a war (i didn't like the idea of kamikaze aliens, i like the ones that think more   8)  )

Xalien

Xalien

*few host *if they are actually gonna make a war

Xalien

Xalien

sorry   ;)  

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

hey hey Y did they get rid of smart disc.. but who cares movie will still be the best in box office  those enw plama casters look sweet....see im more of a human fan because i own avp2 and when i play im ircho the sniper so I SAY POWER TO THE OOOMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

what do u guys think about the  queen ?

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

personallly i hope that the predators f**k the queen up pretty goodd with their  spears and plasma

SaNdMaxX

SaNdMaxX

im with that shit BLOODTHIRSTER i hope they rip her ass apart

ajustin67

ajustin67

They basing it on the general comic storyline that Aliens are now being bred so that Predators can use for hunting both for fun and as a Ritual into Adulthood. Unfortunatly humans get in the way and a bunch of stuff happens, but usually, Predator fight Alien, Predator injured by Aliens, Human save Predator, Predator follows code of honour help Human, Human and Predator fight Alien, Human survives, Predator kills itself to save Human...but theres always an egg left. fade to black - possible and most likely a squel will follow

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

good point

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

I hope that the humans have at least some milatary weapons , instead of just pistols  i have seen some  rifles BUT IWANT BIGGER!

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

i some what want it to be rated R and some what Pg 13

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

BlOoDtHiRsTeR(devil)

This movie will surely storm the box offices like a hurricane

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed