MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 11:49:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures (Read 18,505 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The MTV Clip has been posted on the internet and can be found on the IMDb Boards. This one’s a slightly different variation to the previous one but is in QuickTime format. Here’s the first picture followed by the rest on the next page including the three predators on top of the pyramid.

20040611_02

Another mirror file can be found on GameGossip but this, I’m guessing, is much lower in quality than QuickTime.

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

>:D   Stan Winston is a big bitch i mean if was only cheaper he would have made the Predators and the Queen look alot more cooler and real compare these Predators to the ones from Predator 2 you cant its fu**ing wrong the ones from predator 2 look alot more real looking damn you stan winston damn you

The real predator

The real predator

;)   Your right if stan winston would have wanted to make the predators in this movie they would have looked alot more cooler and alot more real "damn him" there is somthing with the classic predators that give me the creeps these predators from avp don't

Herk Mondo

Herk Mondo

;D   The Aliens are alright the predators to human like isn't there eyes redish yellow remember Predator 2

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

as anderson said, the pyrimid scene with the 3 teenage preds in in the begining

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

actually, we haven't even gotten a good look at the Pred without his mask yet.  We've gotten production photos and that's it, so I don't think we can judge the preds until then.  On a side note, at least in AvP they're using rthe real guy's eyes for the pred again instead of those awful muppet ones from Predator 2.

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

and regarding the preds and the aliens,  aliens look how they look in alien and Aliens.  preds look bad ass, i think this movie wasnt going for the scary disturbing effect.

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

yea, we cant judge the whole movie on a TV spot, wait for the 2 minute trailer. before u judge it

ALex villalobos

ALex villalobos

All im going to say is THE PREDATORS ARE NOT DETALED because they did not hire stan winston

tribalcore

tribalcore

i may be wrong but stan wilson did want to do the movie. he was dissappointed because they didnt ask him to be part of it. correct me if im wrong

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

They look pretty detailed to me, but I do think there are certain major parts that have been designed differently, which might be what you're picking up on.

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

;D   but the movie looks good oh and what the hell ever happend to the smart disc the new ones are gay what if the predator catches the new smart blades wouldn't it cut off its fingers i mean think about it Paul W. Anderson

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Looking at them, if anything the preds from the first two movies were a lot simpler looking than these new ones.  The simpler look really drew attention to their form and appearance, while the new ones may be a bit too "busy" looking, and that distracts away from the overall form.  As a result you're really not taking in what it looks like, hence the feeling that they lack in detail.  It's really a problem with too much, me thinks.     8)  

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

i think they look like brick shit houses now, lol, they have been working out in the predator world gyms.  pumping iron for the female predators

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

lol, well they *are* teenagers.  All that extra stuff is just them trying to show themselves off.  Notice they wear their hair longer too!  Pred kids nowadays, sheesh.     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed