Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 23,112 times)

hewhoserves the queen

hewhoserves the queen

is it just me or am i the only one who is nervous at how far the technology will jump will it make the other movies weapons eg pulse riflle / smartguns etc  look like stone age tools. i love the weaponary from aliens it is wot the military of today is experimenting with.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

hey guys whats up i went to go see riddick and it was really good everyone here should see it  they should make one more to complete everything,and the avp trailer is on the riddick previews .From watching the avp full length trailer i can now say that avp it going to be the best alien and predator movie out, i think PAUL ANDERSON woke up and desided that he was going to do a good job on this project than what he did in the past like soldier and resident evil PAUL ANDERSON did it people! you see it in the trailer that he knew what he was going avp.GO SEE RIDDICK ITS COOL.   ;D  

mars396

mars396

So what is the deal with the Pred's self destruct ? At the end of the Pyramid scene, it looks like the Self Destruct thingee takes out the entire Mayan civilization.  Dutch was WAY inside that blast radius in the first Predator film, and that took place thousands of years AFTER the events portrayed in the Pyramid scene.  Has Predator self destruct technology gotten LESS ADVANCED in a couple thousand years ??!?!??!?!?!

TheStorm

TheStorm

One the self-destruct is powerful, but you could avoid it, Dutch jumped behind a root of a tree and most likley burrowed himself close to the ground.  Two it has to do with clans not technology, some of these predators, especially from the first one had the least technology/weapons, most likley he was a lower class in the social status, a poorer hunter. While these others may have something much greater. Just look at the difference of the Middle Eastern people's technology and ours.

Sandworm

Sandworm

Or with the Preds more like a more experienced hunter packing less gear and such to prove how bad-ass he is.  Plus the pred self destruct in the trailer could be a 'things have gone horribly wrong' grade nuke as opposed to a 'keep the monkey's off my gear' nuke :)

cookies

cookies

You guys notice that at 17 sec into the trailer that leader pred, for some reason everything on him flips to the opposite side?  Look at his staff on his back and everything.  The image flips.  Strange.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

They did that image flip because they thought it would be a cool effect.  That's all.     :D    I don't think it worked, so many people just think they screwed something up.

Aliminator

Aliminator

ARRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I PRAISE YOU OOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU      HARELUYA HARELUYA HARELUYA HARELUYA HARELUYA HARELUYA HARELUYA

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

riddick=so so. avp traila= ( comic guy from the simpsons ) BEST TRAILA EVA!!!!!   so cool.   About the different tehc level of the preds clan, I`m with that. Could be, look at humans, why not preds??  as for the blow of death, ( cool eh ), think this, there were 3 preds on the pyramid. blow of death = 3 times the blow. we dont know how many preds are activating it, 1-2-3?? all at the sme time?= giga blow.  Could be. as for the vision thing, I dont know about the fact that preds could see through hosts and detect embryos. Maybe could work. But about the vision, have you saw how improoved it was from the others movie?????? How cool is that. I love it.

ajustin67

ajustin67

They basing it on the general comic storyline that Aliens are now being bred so that Predators can use for hunting both for fun and as a Ritual into Adulthood. Unfortunatly humans get in the way and a bunch of stuff happens, but usually, Predator fight Alien, Predator injured by Aliens, Human save Predator, Predator follows code of honour help Human, Human and Predator fight Alien, Human survives, Predator kills itself to save Human...but theres always an egg left. fade to black - possible and most likely a squel will follow

beeko

beeko

im flying to the US to see avp in august i cant wait till september in sydney , can anyone tell me the best theatre with the bigest screen in the LA area

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

TRAILER'S UP!!

beeko

beeko

where ????

Galmorzu

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed