Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 23,117 times)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Tell us if you find 1

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Yeah, I have it, too, and I haven't seen it either.  I'll have to bust out Ye Olde Alien Legacy set and check there.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I dont even have the legacy thing. I knew quadrilogy was coming so I didnt bought it. Hope youll find something or just wait till the traila comes up in quicktime. Wich wont be too long know, I hope

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Heh, Alien Legacy was the first thing I ever bought on DVD, so it's really pretty old by this point.  It did have a lot of extras for the first two movies, though.  Alien Quadrilogy is much, much better, though it doesn't have some of the things that Legacy had.  The Quadrilogy came out in the US back in December, but I think it came out everywhere else at about the same time.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Well I checked those extras and saw a ton of pre-production concept art for the Queen, and besides a couple horrendous ideas for her, the rest were basically exactly what we got in the movie itself, so Anderson is either referring to those awful original queen ideas (which I doubt he was), or we haven't seen the images he's talking about.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well the only way I could describe the new queen waist is, a 36-24-36 kinda girl and put some ant with scorpion kinda stuff in it. I know this is not really clear but its the best i can do for now

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

i just hope the fight scenes between the aliens and predators i really hardcore or else it will be stupid

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

you have not read what PA have said on this did ya?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I think I just realized what the next featurette could be if they ever do another one.  I don't know if they will or not, but the only thing left to talk about the making of would be the Visual Effects.  This would be most of the CGI and technical effects, like pred cloaking, plasma casters, pyramid scene, and cg aliens.  I'd be really interested in hearing from them about this.  I hope they do it eventually.     8)  

TheStorm

TheStorm

When the hell is Apple going to release the new trailer online? I figured they would do it by Monday, this is bull, 95% of trailers that come out attatched to a movie, the same day or the next they release it online.   Darkness have you gotten any word?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Yeah, this is getting annoying.  I hope it's up today at some point.  My worry is that maybe they put that Apple Exclusive Preview up the day before to tide us over because the normal trailer won't be up for a while.     ???    I doubt it, it's probably just taking a while.  We'll see tonight.

Big Guy

Big Guy

;D  Stop it, seeing all this awesome stuff, man I can't wait tell this comes out! I crazed the aliens movie's, the pred. ones too, and have the comic's, aswell as the reading the books.Kick ass, who ever came up  with the idea, you kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

I sent an e-mail to apple. And they told me that they are not aware of when the trailer will be online... I'm starting to get very impatient!!!!   >:D  

TheStorm

TheStorm

This is stupid, one of the coolest trailers ever made, and the only way to see it again is pay 7 bucks. I want to see it now!!!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

calm down guys, be patient, it will worth it. TRUST ME. Yes I`m saying this cuz I saw the traila but   :D     ;)   it will be worth it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed