Predator 3 On Its Way?

Started by Darkness, Jun 20, 2004, 06:56:28 PM

Author
Predator 3 On Its Way? (Read 16,118 times)

KM

KM

The Rock???? What a kid ..

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Why not? Arnold Swartzenegger yes, The Rock no? The Rock not as a Big Rambo guy but a mucsled umbaba guy u know.

~-~M~at~u~s~e~k~-~

~-~M~at~u~s~e~k~-~

u cant  jus put arnie back into the predator franchise and if u did they;d better make a twist in the movie like he dies in the middle but then suimone else catches on u know what im getting at?

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

No, i dint mean that, i meant why can arnold play in a pred movie, but the rock not? i was answering DimensionW

Grim_Clawlaughter

Grim_Clawlaughter

I think for a P3 movie they should have gone in the direction based on novel "Concrete Jungle"  before cosidering a possible Cold War based one. where as that gives a better into to Dutches brother Schafer, and for a good fiting role for that char i think would be Dolf Lundrun. Since he resembles the char from the comics, has good build, plus has enough of  an accent to portrays Dutches brother. Only prob is Fox had already made a movie about preds in a city doing their thing there. Still  i thnk a good idea for Fox is to introduce Dutches brother Schafer anyway, and still have  Dolph Lundren play him regardless. Would be alot better then the rock to be a beliveable brother, and plus the rock acting has to much comic relif in it i find and doesnt mix well with this sort of franchise.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I dont like the i.d. that the brother of Dutch should be involved, that's a shitty i.d. there's nothing believable about it. yeah, like is brother has the same problem as his brother Dutch. That's a coinsidence!   ;)  

Richard B. Riddick

Richard B. Riddick

Actor: Wesley Snipes- Not as a Blade type character but more like rising sun or U.S. Marshals. Director: McTiernan or Anderson Writer:  Paul Anderson Predator designer: Stan Winston  Also I do believe having Dutches Brother would be cool if they used the Predator: CJ story(book not game)  or something to tie all movies together!

Variable

Variable

We dont know any plot line for this yet. Though I would like to see CJ book in movie form. Or I would like to see the preds come down in the old west. You know right after the civil war when the cowboys came out. That would be good.

stalker666

stalker666

now, i think the dessert would be cool, like middle east. i think that would be really cool to see a pred slash apart those al quaeda or what ever.i think that would be a cool movie

Variable

Variable

That it would but if that was the plot I would not know who to root for. The preds probably. But, as we know Hollywood the pred would die at the end making those NATO killing bastards the winners.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Who says the Pred has to die?    :)  

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

IF THIS WAR WAS REAL LIFE THE PREDS WOULD WIN OVER THE HUMANS AND ALIENS.but in the movie im to sure   :-\  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Predator 3. I really think it would be cool and good if it is in the early 19th century, in the jungle and at the middle of the movie on the Yautja's planet.   ;D  

Variable

Variable

Cetanu, Hollywood says the pred has to die. In every monster movie there is not one where the killer or monster lives. I still think it would be cool to see a squad of preds land in the old west with the cowboys. I dont know if you guys know but the old west had higher murder rates than modern dy New York or LA. And it was hot. It was just unavoidable. It would make sense and be cool.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

hmmm... Desert do u really think a pred can hunt well in a desert? A pred got nothing to do in the deserts. The pred want stealth and sneakie things and there's no trees or buildings. So it's a stupid i.d. pred belong in the jungles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed