AvP: The Movie Novelization

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2004, 09:41:42 PM

Author
AvP: The Movie Novelization (Read 16,375 times)

Lefty

Lefty

How does the gird alien die???????????????????

YaujaWarrior

YaujaWarrior

I finished the book...Wow...

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

And?!

batman

batman

go on then yaujawarrior. As a true fan, what's ur honest opinion of the story, Cameron or Whedon?

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

This is a hell of a book. But pred fand wont like it. only scar kiiled an alien. well 2 to be exact.

batman

batman

right i can't help it. Im from england and not gonna see it for nother 3 an half months anyway. I want to know everything that happens so if anyone wants to send me a detailed overview of what happens in the book, i would very much appreciate it.  send it to: johnnic01@hotmail.com

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I though the book was good... but the Preds were beaten too easily. Overall...out of 10, I give it and 8.5.  :)   Very... interesting ending though(a bit depressing too). Definately makes room for a sequel. A little bit of humor... but LOTS of gore... How this movie could be rated PG-13 is impossible compared to the book. (In the book, the pred rips the alien's brains out...) But this movie should be awesome, who ever wins...   ???   we lose.   ;D  

Variable

Variable

I am sad about the whole alien deal. Only a pred kills a few aliens. Thats shit. Hopefully the movie will be different. The way it looks with the stuff I read it will be R. Hell Alien you are right. I gave in and read it. Its a hell of a book.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

VARIABLE:   u mean to tell me that 1 pred kills a FEW aliens? plz tell me i read wrong man..........

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

i most get an answer.........

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

sandman, he was talkin about the scar pred he is the only one to kill aliens . 2 to be exact

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

so wah abput theother? wah are they there for?????

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

The others are there to be killed by the aliens...that's pretty much it.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

And they dont really put up goods fight. exep for one that is giving Hell to the alien and its not scar.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

yeeaa thats a thrill  hope i wont go off my chair with that one lol yea rite.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed