Site Updates/New Poll

Started by Darkness, May 01, 2004, 08:42:26 PM

Author
Site Updates/New Poll (Read 3,698 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Right, I’ve got a heap of site updates to get through:

• New Weekly Poll – What was your favourite scene in Featurette 3?
  • Predator Weapons page – Written by Graylan.
  • The layout section above with the Queen and Predator picture has been redesigned slightly so it looks more neater.
  • Each page layout has been redesigned so it’s now compatible with Mozilla and Netscape browsers.
  • The Links page has been redesigned.
  • AvP movie pages are updated – including Downloads & Gallery.

Update: The results of this poll are:
The Queen – 369 votes – 30%
Weyland setting fire to the predator – 283 votes – 24%
Predator catching the chestbuster – 548 – 46%

Predgirl

Predgirl

A new poll well I guess I have to make my vote here. I'll check out the rest of the new stuff too hehehe   ;D  

izzet

izzet

You wouldnt think the alien franchise is bigger with the amount of people who voted for the Predator.

Alucard

Alucard

You wouldnt know that you can vote more then once?   :D  

Darkness

Darkness

Not straight after you've voted though. A cookie is placed on your computer and when it times out after a day or so, you can vote again if you wanted to. I could make it expire after a week but I don't see the point.

Growler

Growler

ok ok I admit, I voted for Predator

Alucard

Alucard

Me too, more then once.    ;D   Preds must win even tho tis almost certain oomans will.    :-\  

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

another reason why the preds have to win, to a certain extent, theyre humane. and these moral values they hold are perfect to label them as the "heroes" of the film.

Rage

Rage

i still think the Alien franchise is bigger. Most of the avp fans are on the preds side but if you take a look what the alien  and predmovies mean to the whole movieworld..and the money theyve made....then you will understand that the alien is still the better moviemonster!

Alucard

Alucard

Def. I agree, the fact that it has twice the more movies is alone meaning it is bigger on the screen.

Rage

Rage

Not only that it has two more movies.........the first three of alien on a much higher level than the predmovies.   Predator is inspired by Alien and Aliens but created its own cult over the years. which is ok... but predfans who call themself alienhaters should think about that...................

watcher

watcher

I agree, alien franchise is much bigger then the predator, and i would always choose to wach alien movies over predators, but in this movie preds have to win) i voted for that too   ;D  ) i would never accept aliens to come up on top, mindless bugs should never win over inteligent beings. one more thing, alien franchise is not a greatest one becaouse of the alien desine, it would do as good if they looked diferent way. its a suspense, horror and movie dinamics that made it so great. i hope AvP will keep these feeling of "you never know whats next".

Rage

Rage

Well, the point is that iam a much bigger alienfan than Predfan. But i like the pred. Anyway, i like to see aliens killing humans but i also want to see some kicking ass action on dying aliens.  and thats the peoblem with the predfans. they always want the pred as a superhero. unbreakable, stronger than the alien and so on. i think the pred become a unrealistic character with too much strength like this. i want to see preds killing humans and aliens BUT i also want to see some aliens ripping the shit out of the preds!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed