New AvP Production Still

Started by Darkness, May 02, 2004, 07:55:28 PM

Author
New AvP Production Still (Read 25,121 times)

Predgirl

Predgirl

Don't feel bad guys some of my posts were removed to or well at least I can now here something good about the movie. Maybe darkness needs more space for the site or something.

Legend Killer

Legend Killer

Yea my question about Celtic Predator are gone, along with the answeres. And where the heck are you meople from where your postin at like 4 am. Am i the only one who sleeps

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well Legend Killer I'm usually posting around 10 to 11 o'clock at night even though it says 4 in the morning.  Plus this site is hosted by Darkness who I believe lives in the UK and has a different timeline there than here in the US.  So that is why you keep seeing different times ok.   :)  

Aliminator

Aliminator

maybe somebody hacked in and messing around the site??!!!  Whoever you are, l'm gonna rip your @$$ wide open and smash your head into a wall, so please F**K off!!!

Legend Killer

Legend Killer

Well thanks for the explanation. Now why the hell is everyone tweakin out over the director, what other movies has he done besides Mortal Kombat, which i thought was cool.

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

You guys aren't the only one's -- a bunch of mine are gone, like the one's stating why I thought "Real Predator" was pulling our chain. I brought up about 4 or 5 things that he called "false" that are actually seen on the website/read in interviews. I'd hate to see Darkness catoring to this guy, when he's claiming he's only allowed to say very little about the movie and dishes out a bunch of major spoilers. Assuming he's for real, which I still doubt.

Legend Killer

Legend Killer

Yea personally i don't listen to anyone when they say stuff like that, i mean i'll read it but i don't put too much stock in it. If it all turn out to be true, yippie, i still won't believe them next time. I have to see it for myself

Predgirl

Predgirl

Your welcome there Legend Killer about the times here.  Yeah I still wonder why people are still upset about the director who cares just be happy about the movie.  I thought Mortal Kombat was cool and better than the second one. The other movies he did was Resident Evil, Soilder, and Event Horizon which all three I did not see so I'm not going to judge which some people do before they even see the movie.

Yarah

Yarah

Thanks for your Help up to date Real Pred.  Just a Couple of Q's  1. They mention in Featurette 2 of an 'Hero' Alien. Is that just the term for their hydrolyic Alien?   2. Are they planning on keeping the aliens2 sounds? or heading down the EVIL path of sounds from AR. ewww,,,, they sounded like creatures with blocked throats... hehe  3. The feel I seem to be getting is that Paul is giving it similar feel to Aliens. The way the Alien saga should be.. Would you say that is true?  4. Do the predators attempt to speak english again?

Darkness

Darkness

Did you really think I\'ve got time to delete 50 posts? As I said in the Lance Henriksen news item, the website was backed up by the host on Monday/Tuesday ready to move to a new server. Therefore any changes to the comments would have not been backed up. So that\'s why I lost a few days worth of comments. Even if I backed them up on my own computer, I still wouldn\'t have been able to upload them because the file-size is too big.

Legend Killer

Legend Killer

Event Horizon was nasty, or at least i thought so. Resident evil was good, Soldier was ok. You should at least rent event horizon and resident evil.

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

hey guys, my comments have been deleted aswell, i answered many questons already: but ill answert em again!  the upcoming trailer is going to be roughly 3mins long and is as described by an iGN report. only thing that was mentioned in the report is that we will see the queen in action for a split second and we will see more of the first duel.  YaraH: the film remains true to the Alien franchise, there is no AR feeling to it whatsoever! the sounds remain faithful to the original alien and Aliens.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat.....-real pred

Vito

Vito

hey again Real Predator..  i guess you've seen the new poster of Alien vs Predator (white one), can you tell us, is this the final poster??

brianjrmav_24

brianjrmav_24

Anderson is going to do everything right with this movie, he's modeling it off of the first two Alien films and the first Predator, its going to be a hit, just like those films were. Hmmm, for the Real Predator, I hope this isn't asking you to give too much away about the movie, but, when the Predators remove their helmets will their natural vision remain that ruby red Thermographic? Or is it going to be IR with the blue background? I hope not, that was one big screw up that Predator 2 made, not making a distinguishing difference from Helmet vision and natural vision.

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

this is the final poster as far as im aware, but you guys know the way fox works!  brianjrmav_24: the predator vision is the ruby red colour, dont worry. the only difference in the predator vision is the new helmet vision  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat..........-real pred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed