New AvP Production Still

Started by Darkness, May 02, 2004, 07:55:28 PM

Author
New AvP Production Still (Read 25,221 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The official AvP-Movie Website has been updated with a new screenshot of Lex and Sebastian looking at a marking on the floor in the pyramid. Strangely enough, this screenshot replaces the shot of Lex walking into the are where there are two people cocooned on the wall.

PlanetAvP thinks the cocoon shot was replaced because it was deemed too scary but your guess is as good as mine. Thanks to PlanetAvP.

cookies

cookies

PG13 rating HERE WE COME!

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Too scary? Give me a break! AvP is supposed to be scary!   >:D  

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Could be they felt they were giving us to much of the good stuff. maybe. I don't think we should assume the worst yet.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I'm doubting more and more whether this movie will deliver. Couldn't agree more - PG-13, here we come.

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

i wouldnt worry about the rating, i dont believe the scene has even been cut from the movie... i think the set in this picture looks uttlerly fantastic. look at the level of detail... i grow optimistic...  if anyone has any questions, i am an insider on this movie, i have been a long time poster on this site and i know both cultures inside out, predators more so than Aliens(i say that like they actually exist, ha ha!) anyway please dont hesitate to ask however, in regard to the AvP movie, there is a LIMIT to what i can tell you due to confidential crap, but you know how it works, ill try give as much away as possible without either spoiling the movie or getting chastised by my source in fox.  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat.......-real pred

Vito

Vito

ok Real Predator, can you tell us just about when the trailer will come out? doesn't need to be exact date.In this month i hope!  if you have connections to fox, then you must know who to ask, if fox are aiming for a PG-13 rating or not.you can't tell us for sure that it isn't can you? cuz thats the only thing i'm still worried about.  cheers

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

guys guys guys guys guys!!stop scare mungering if u click on that shot on the web site its the same picture that was origenaly on, its still the same picture of the cacoon they just changed the small pic (thumb nail is it?) so check it out for your selfs

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

p.s its still on the US site and not on the english one

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

plus guys they are dead bodys showing and remember kids can get to the site so sto worrying this film will not be a pg13

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

Vito, how are you my friend, its been too long. the trailer, will be out this month, most likely with the release of "the Day after tomorrow"... however, Paul Anderson, wants to include a quick glimpse of the last standing predators, which is the shot that contains the most special effects. it will also include somewhat of a monologue introducing the movie and its story, cast and creatures. if the trailer is not ready, for May 28th, then it will either be released before hand, on May15th or on June 1st  take care vito...  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat......-real pred

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

This does not mean that this movie is not going to be rated R, listen, if anyone can get on the AVP movie website and there is a mature orented picture on it of course the MPAA wont allow it, but they will when its on screen, yahoo movies already had it slated as R, AND PAUL WILL FIGHT FOR IT, You, THE REAL PREDATOR seem to have connections with fox, what will this film be rated?

Nik

Nik

YautjaWarrior its not scarry enough

Nik

Nik

This movie better be R

Demonicus666

Demonicus666

???    Oh boy here we go again with the ratings.  I have said it like three times in the other posts, this film can not and will not be pg-13!! If Fox makes the dumbass choice to have this film be pg-13 to get more money f**k them!!  It's like haveing a chestburster scene, with a sock puppet!  If it does become pg-13 then I hope Fox, has a fortress to protect them, becuase unlike I find it really unfair to the fans, that have been waiting so long for this film to come out and then having it butchered to be pg-13.  I hope Paul Anderson does do his best to fight for an R rating, because he knows if it gets a pg-13 by those dumbass producers at Fox that they think this real rake in more cash is a dumb mistake, and Paul knows that alot of angry fans will go after him for a pg-13 rating.  Beware Fox for the choices that you make in the rating for this film, for it "kids" that you brought the Aliens, and Predator franchises to become big, but it was the fans of these movies that did.  If they make that choice or not, there success in this market was becuase of fans!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed