Sigourney Weaver on AvP

Started by Darkness, May 03, 2004, 10:21:23 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver on AvP (Read 17,051 times)

flonge

flonge

It's not about pessimism... But It's hard to trust a director who hasn't bade any really good movies yet... Andersons best movie is worse than Alien 3 , I think, which I consider to be the worst Alien or Perdator movie...

PredFan

PredFan

Just have faith in the movie. the movie isnt going to be good if you keep giving it all these negative waves.     :)  

Predgirl

Predgirl

No one here loves to think positive just negative boy if you sooooooooooo worried about this movie then take my advice DON'T SEE THE MOVIE   >:D    It is simple as that people.  I don't care if its lame, terrible or has cheesy action scenes or not I'm still going to see this movie no matter what is wrong with it. I love the characters and at least it has a story for it.  To Bringer of Death if you're there did you recieve my email yet or just forgot me, and yes I have Msn messenger I just never used it because no one I know doesn't have it thats all so you can chat with as long as you like.   ;D    So people stop hating and start loving or something this is the only thing I don't like is complaining.

beeko

beeko

going to see van helsing tonight heres hoping for the trailer

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Hey there Predgirl sorry about that   ;)  I got you r message and I have to say that your new pic your doing sounds pretty cool.The one with the girl vamp in the hive and the Preds are coming to rescue her.Also I thought your concept of the female preds not having mandibles was pretty unique.I'm glad to hear you do infact have msn because that way if we want to chat we can just do so back and forth rather than sending emails.I'll email you soon and if you want do the same me and hook me up with your msn email address.   :D  bye bye

Aliminator

Aliminator

I TOTALY AGREE WITH PREDFAN AND PREDGIRL, i mean i hate negative whiners, gosh... so annoying and irratating. they are gonna jinx that movie...  predgirl, may i have your msn messenger or e-mail(embarrased/blushing)   :D  

Predgirl

Predgirl

To Bringer of Death I just got your email and repleyed back so hope to hear from you soon.  Also my MSN name is the same as my email address I also included that in my repley.   ;)    Yeah and thanks again about my pic of my Vamp girl and the alien too.  Your also gave me another idea for the painting too with the rescue crew of the Preds.  I wasn't going to include them becasue they were just in my dream until now I have this big idea in my head so I got to get cracking here with my idea and your help to thanks    ;D  

Aliminator

Aliminator

PS: would any one interested to join the USCM space marine and kick alien's butt?  I WOULD!!!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Jase every one has there opinions buts your im affaid is in the minority... can some one tell wtf is going on all i can see i jocky this jocky that wtf has the space jacky got to do with a v p??? or is it an other spoiler from our so called friend?

Predgirl

Predgirl

Hello to Aliminator yeah you can have my MSN name just click on Predgirl ok.  To shakermaker the space jockey is from the first Alien movie.  Everyone is making this theory that the jockey was someone for the Predators, but he is not so don't ask ok   :)  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

sighs predgirl... i know what the space jocky is and all about the bio war ship he his in i was just wondering what it had to do with a v p.....i know u mean well but im a very big fan of alien and i know the ins and out to all of it .. maybe not so with predator but still a fan im making a predator suit as i allready have the armer and mask.. then i can run about nottingham scaring grannys loljk

D1S

D1S

About the wrist blades being so much longer: They're fighting Aliens with highly corrosive blood. They need to be able to slash them from a bit further away than they would a human.   And about the shoulder-burners beingthe size of "bazookas": The story says that they are young preds on a manhood ritual. They probably have bigger guns because they are inexperienced and need the extra firepower.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Now thats fuuny shakermaker with the suit wearing it just to scare old ladies.  To Aliminator thanks for adding me to your MSN    :)  

elspin

elspin

:)   Despite seeing Lance Henrikson at this years wondercon and hearing his assurances that this story is one all at its own and doesn't borrow from the other aliens vs. predator stories (like comic miniseries and novels) it sounds an awful like a combination of them to me. The whole deal in the snowy region of the planet is from a series called "predator: Coldwar" where a Predator ship crashlanded in siberia and the americans and the soviets (they were still soviets when it took place) raced to destory the preds but more importantly get their goodies.  The "teenage predators" was done in the original AVP miniseries of comics (also a novel adaptation called AVP: Prey) in which young predators and their commander (a grizzled veteran) went to hunt aliens as a coming of age ritual. In the extended avp series predators (as it turned out) where the ones responisbile for spreading aliens throughout the galaxy so they could hunt them. In that story a female heroine human ended up forging a kind of unspoken alliance with the last pred (the commander) and attempted to destroy the hive, I bet that is what happens in this movie. This Lex woman will end allying herself with the head pred ( the making of featurette on the sight already refers to him as a major character) to destroy the aliens and save her human companions. Pred's are obviously the lesser of the two evils. Stll this is all my speculation based on the information, but Fox loves to rehash old and proven stories ( i mean it is a Aliens and predator movie) and we'll see. I'm not worried though, Henrikson also said there is already a contract for a second AVP and another alien movie too. So if this one sucks Fox has to chances at redemption. And even if it sucks it's sure to be entertaining still.

elspin

elspin

:)   oh, and as for the acid, in the old stories predators armor was made out of the same stuff the aliens exoskeleton was made of, so it was immune to acid. But they woar full body armor when fighting aliens, for obvious reasons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed