New AvP Production Images

Started by Darkness, May 03, 2004, 08:27:31 PM

Author
New AvP Production Images (Read 15,440 times)

Darkness

Darkness

These two images were posted in the AvPGalaxy Forums by Faye yesterday. One shows a silver alien on the floor and the other a picture of the Predator ships from pre-production artwork.

20040504_03

20040504_01

20040504_02

I wasn’t going to post these because I didn’t think they were that important but other sites seems to be curious about them. I’m not entirely sure where these pictures came from but as posted on the forum by Faye who says they were “found somewhere on net”. I think we can safely assume that this is what the rumours on Ain’t It Cool News were based on about the aliens being silver.

Update: I was emailed by the person who posted the images. Ben, says he got these from his friend in Prague. He also sent me another artwork picture of what appears to be the Queen in the background.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

That alien kinda looks queenish, the mouth and top of the head anyways but the tail looks a little odd   ???  

Growler

Growler

I do believe it was the pics that started the romor.  Now we've seen them black in the featurettes and internet trailer, so people don't start freaking out.  Those space ships are just like the ones from the other concept art.

Aliminator

Aliminator

I BET THAT AVP STARTED MILLENIUMS AGO LIKE THE "MUMMY RETURNS" AN THAT'S THOSE SCREENSHOTS!!!! OH I CANT WAIT!!! (SWIMMING IM MY OWN DROOLING)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Wait! are you saying that the mummy returns was actually good! man youre standards are not very high.

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

hey shutup.Mummy Returns kicked ass. Anyways,this doesnt look that fantastic and looks more like a reloloring of what we already seen.

Aliminator

Aliminator

people have different standard, guys...that's why i hate movie or game reviews...  anyway i wish it's like beginning of the "the mummy", which started 200 years go before present

watcher

watcher

I would not worry about the alien colour. we have al seen, theu are black. this must be the preproduction still, when they shoot in bright light for better detail and then bring levels down in postproduction, whre alien will become blackish. you wont get much quality shot if you film black object in dark room, the shot will be grainy. so do not worry about the color, is BLACK   8)  

watcher

watcher

and by the way, those ships look like bugs, dont you think   :D  

Predgirl

Predgirl

Yeah your right watcher they do look like bugs, but flying in space hehehehehe.    ;D  

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

well, it doesnt matter what color they are, theyre gonna get that ass kicked either way!

Vito

Vito

ehh what.

alienkillerz

alienkillerz

what is this jockey u guys speak of???   ;)  

alienkillerz

alienkillerz

um if ne1 doesnt know me im new     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed