Final AvP Movie Poster Out

Started by Darkness, May 14, 2004, 10:54:38 PM

Author
Final AvP Movie Poster Out (Read 19,155 times)

shadowpred

shadowpred

Austalien check the update it is not a photoshop poster

Growler

Growler

to beeko::  I'm not sure if your country is right before, or way after the time zone in hawaii.  I'm guessing your 24 hours ahead of the U.S.  Right now I'm deployed in a country thats 10 hours ahead of N.Y.'s and I'm in what used to be part of the former Soviet Union.   to AustrAlien:: I agree with you on the professionalism on the poster.  Pred's a little out of proportion just by looking at his head and shouler, missing dreds, blades on the wrong arm... the only good job in that whole poster is the Alien and the font.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

uhhh the wristblades are on the right hand there buddy! they are supposed to be on the left arm! and who would care if it was the on the worng one anyways! im sure the preds have lefties and righties!

BobCat

BobCat

Since when were the blades on the left arm? Have you ever watched Predator 1 and 2?

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

yea yea i made a boo boo, but my statement still states, that preds are lefties and righties!

BobCat

BobCat

That is true. Just making sure of course.

Aliminator

Aliminator

To Rusty Nails: hmm, don't believe everything they said, use common sense. Facehuggers Hug BOTH GENDER, so, obviously, aliens only have one gender.  To Beeko: LOL, you just go to see DAY AFTER TOMMORROW because AVP trailer, LOL.

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

Think about this.... usually there are a lot of movies that have great posters but they suck, examples:  Underworld: Excellent poster but the movie was weak Tomb Raider: Beautiful poster, crappy movie Star Wars Episode I....needless to say  Or others that have terrible posters but were great movies: Sleepy Hollow The Fifth Element The Matrix  and some that have terrbile poster and they also suck! Like The Hulk he he  Anyway I'm hoping this one has this awful Poster but turns out to be a reat movie my guess is that all the art of AvP has been done by interns who abuse of Photoshop, and suddenly someone noticed and tried to do something neat and ended up being this lame Poster.... sorry but I don't like it at all...... besides it look strangely familiar to some other movie's poster, check downloads of desktops http://freddyvsjason.com/  See ya!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i u guys seen the toys ull have noticed that the preds have big blades on both wrist

Aliminator

Aliminator

To El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos : wtf are you talking about? if you see the hulk in a GREAT theather, it's an awesome movie!!! the crushing and banging in great sound effects!!!  To Darkness: oh, i'm disappointed   :-\  , but a guy used your name though   >:D   and he kinda sucked at the game and lied he is darkness.   >:D  

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

this "movie novelization" thing, will that be just full of production photos and things of that sort, or just a full on spoiler pertaining to storylines that will define every minute of the film?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Well, as a novelization of the movie, it's basically going to be a minute by minute spoiler of the film, since it's basically the movie written as a book.  Novelizations aren't spoiler-free making ofs.     ;)  

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Of course, there may be things added or missing in the novelization. I read the star wars attack of the clones one and tones was added to it that was, sadly not in the film.

Steve

Steve

I think the poster looks cool in white cus it contrasts the dark colours of the Alien and the Predator, plus it's only truly white in the centre with what looks like circuit board like designs on the outside. The white in the centre represents the 'I' in the Aliens logo I assume and circuitry representing the pred I assume, creating a hybrid logo.  all that asside I just think it looks sweet   ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i dont have a problem with the poster i think its eye catchin and that what they want.. one thing its not cheesey i think the white reperence the ice, either way rool on october... yes i said OCTOBER NOT AUGUSE    >:D     >:D   HAIL KING ANDERSON

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed