SFX Magazine AvP Picture

Started by Darkness, May 21, 2004, 07:44:27 PM

Author
SFX Magazine AvP Picture (Read 11,914 times)

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Mmm, sweet deal...  -Rusty Nails

feebee

feebee

jezus f**kin christ almighty f**kin ell ........... the predators massive looks BADAAAAAASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nik

Nik

were not complaining, we just dont like the picture.

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

Guys! This site is about the alien v predator movie! not about makeing fun of each other. And for thous of you who think that pic sucks should watch what they say. It may not be the greatist shot in the world but its still better than any of us nerds could do!    P.s. I think the pic is sweet! THE MOVIE IS GOING TO KICK F***ING A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D  

TheStorm

TheStorm

Well the fact of it is, I bet a billion dollars that is a close up shot, and that is some one with a camera, same thing with T3 you could tell it was wire work when the T-850 grabbed John by the throat and lifted him up, but in the movie it was a bunch of close up shots. I'm sure this is the same thing, I bet you won't see his lower half of his body.  But I hope the new trailer is out this week. It better be or it's safe to say Fox has become the dumbest company in the world with advertising.

redxavier

redxavier

Nice...

cookies

cookies

becuase when lifting a guy like that the body doesnt bend backwards, it bends fowards toward the pred.  And those preds are really strong to life him like that with extended arm.. man what the hell can touch a pred with that strength!

Osiris

Osiris

;D  That is just a quarter of the Predator's strength

ajustin67_lvlake_lvle_screalvlooo0000

ajustin67_lvlake_lvle_screalvlooo0000

The picture looks alot like the scene from the first predator, when the pred had arnold by the throat against a tree...Also, i thought the pred's were, bare foot, look's like he is wearing some Old Ass Timberlands.....????????

shadowpred

shadowpred

i don't what they are for guess they finally realized they needed footwear  NIKE anyone   welcome to foot locker PRED:FOOTLOCKER?

is it just me or is it that the pred is wearing too much armor like they are ready that no acid touches them aliens aRE gonna lose this one

Surt

Surt

I like the pic, any new pics with preds in it and im cool.    :D   He looks cool with that armor...compared to the weakling human. Hm, yeah, preds were barefooted as far as I recall, this certainly is a change, but hey, its armored version in this one.    ;D   Good work, also is it certain that AvP trailer will be in the Day After Tomorrow? Cuz if it is, i am going to watch Day no matter what...   8)  

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I think the picture looks awesome! I wonder how Sebastian gets out of this... if he does   ;)  

<ACHILLES>

<ACHILLES>

I'm confused.  Is this an offical pic from the movie or is it just an on set picture. Either Way, IT LOOKS F**kIN AWESOME.  P.S. why arent Fox advertising this movie alot. It is suspose to be one of the most anticipated movies of the year.   >:D  

S ! N GH

S ! N GH

nice pic of the pred looks mean    ;D  

flonge

flonge

Nice picture! It can't be the final version of this scene though... FOX should advertise this movie alot more than every other movie on this planet!"!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed