R Rating for Alien vs Predator?

Started by Darkness, Apr 12, 2004, 01:23:55 PM

Author
R Rating for Alien vs Predator? (Read 13,037 times)

PredHead

PredHead

Let's all make a huge petition to FOX to make it R rated. Anyone got their address?  I can't wait for the full traile to hit us. If the teasers were that bad-ass, then we've not seen anything yet...

Nidza

Nidza

Somebody sadi something if he saw a pred he would run like hel    ;D   Naaah I think you would amdire it and feel kinda cool cause you saw a pred    ;D   You might even offer it a candy    ;D   I am from yuolslavia ,bombs fell les than 500 meters from me every day (I leave close the bigest radar center in Balkans),and to whole bombing I spent one night in shelter.But I run few times like hell(the first night to the shelter),everybody run no matter if they were man or woman.Later I didn not care if I was to get killed,just to get some sleep cause i was goin to the shelter every 10 minutes and back....After that man gets used to it,and that was the only time I went to shelter.  PG 13 ???? Thats the thing I was most afraid about AVP,you know what hapened to Betman 3 and 4? Looks more like Power Rangers...A hope its R. Not because of gore and that,but becuase than I would know the film is much more heavier and tense. Dont wanna see a human who is doing scenes from matrix and while others are screaming and crying only.It is hard to continue this old legacy,people who did other A&P movies havent been under such presure except A4.  Crap....I might be in Army already when it comes here.

Aileen

Aileen

Wow, slime, I'm sure that your ability to bash females equates to an awesome ability to also bash everyone else.  To put it succinctly, acting like a whiny little eleven-year-old doesn't make you look manly, tough, or sexy...just an asshole who can't prove himself by actually doing something, so he turns to complaining about girls.  That makes you look like shit to anyone, not only to women, but to men who reject the pathetic, archaic stereotypes of yesteryear.  I'm not a dyke, or a feminist, but I bet I could kick YOUR ass, regardless of whether or not I could go hand-to-hand against a predator.  And incidentally, Aliminator, I wear short skirts.  Very short.  I'm not going to cover them up so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities.  Women have a "right" to dress as they like; the fact that YOU think they dress like whores is probably not important to them.  For pity's sake, discuss the movie like an adult.  If you want to prove your maturity and masculinity, do it by not being a sexist idiot.  Killer Kakashi does that just fine.  And I'm sure he's not offended by your suggestion that he's really a chick, since HE is confident in his sexuality.  Bah.  And don't waste your time replying angrily to me; this is a once-only visit, and I won't see it.

big b

big b

On the topic of the rating, I believe thet the film has to be R to keep the franchise up. To tell the truth I will not go see the mevie if it isn't rated R. PG-13 can get away with some blood but the film has to be gory. I want to see a predator rip someone's skull out of their head. Look at Paul W.S Anderson's other film (Resident Evil). I don't think he will dissapoint.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed