R Rating for Alien vs Predator?

Started by Darkness, Apr 12, 2004, 01:23:55 PM

Author
R Rating for Alien vs Predator? (Read 13,512 times)

Darkness

Darkness

This is probably nothing but I thought I’d report it. I was tipped off that Yahoo and MSN have Alien vs Predator down as an ‘R’ rating. While the official AvP website still says ‘not yet rated’ this does give us some hope. So does Yahoo and MSN know something we don’t or is it just another presumption? I’m sure we’ll soon find out.

Thanks to Abdul for the news.

RotaderP

RotaderP

I hope they are right, I want blood and guts baby! AAAHHHHHHH!

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

yeah, but if the movie had potential for the pg-13 rating, we quite possibly won't have as much carnage that ensued in the previous films of these franchises. i sure as hell hope so though, bring on the mutilation!!

Demonicus666

Demonicus666

I sure hope so too, becuase it has to be R rated.  If not how can they do the film justice if it is not rated R, and instead we get a kiddy movie.

Cookies

Cookies

Its funny how no one mentioned anything about how gory the movie is.  I never seen one pic or one word come out of anyones mouth saying theres blood.  I have a bad feeling not one human gets his ass riped apart in the movie.

*Asterix*

*Asterix*

How can you have an Alien and Predator movie without the blood and gore? There's obviously gonna be at least one chestburster scene, with plenty of Predator slashing Alien action.   Paul Anderson did say on the Howard Stern interview that the movie wouldn't dissapoint.

PWSAnderson

PWSAnderson

Here's my prediction:  Surivors: "Lex" Woods; Charles Weyland; One Predator.  Everyone/everything else will die in bloody brutal ways. I think Raoul Bova will be killed by an Alien, Ewen Bremner (Glasses guy) will have his own chest-buster scene, Colin Salmo0n will try to take on a Pred

the one

the one

the only people who live are lex and one predator lives, why do girls always live that sucks

PWSAnderson

PWSAnderson

In real life, the girls would be pissing in their pants like little babies. Sexist but true.   Why do all female action heroines have to be feminists who always kick guys in the balls for saying they look hot? They suck.  Characters like Ripley, Trinity, The Bride, etc just wouldn't exist in real life.

Growler

Growler

Yeah and at the end, the Predator and Lex have a love scene.    ???  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Now that would be a little wierd, it wouldent ruin the movie, but it would be wierd.

kysgr

kysgr

is it just me or does it look like Tom Woodruff's team's hydraulic alien look like his jaw shrunk? even the toung is smaller...hym... I wonder why the cross between alien, aliens, & alien ressurection? Ressurection's aliens just looked like a big poop monster.  hym...

RotaderP

RotaderP

Come on, I think I would shit if a Predator was coming at me, and I am no girl.   :D  

kysger

kysger

kysger  stop repeatin' ur crap.  ripley was the only ACTION heroine i have been able to stand. in the only legitamate alien movies; Alien and Aliens

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Alien3 was the best alien film, well actually, I take that back, its tied with aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed