Predator SE R1 DVD Artwork

Started by Darkness, Apr 19, 2004, 12:44:54 AM

Author
Predator SE R1 DVD Artwork (Read 9,309 times)

Darkness

Darkness

DVDAnswers have reported that 20th Century Fox have finally released the artwork of the region 1 Predator Special Edition DVD Set or “Collector’s Edition” as it’s been released in America. The release date is still unknown but it’s rumoured to be around the time of August – just after the release of AvP. You can check out the artwork on the next page or have a look at My Review of the UK edition which was released nearly two years ago.

Update 26th April: DVDFile.co.uk have posted a small article on what special features will be in the Predator: CE DVD. It’s pretty much the same as the UK edition but with the added bonus of “Alien vs Predator sneek peaks”. Also, the retail will go for $26.95 in America.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

ah comon, we need a pred on the cover!

Cyborg

Cyborg

yeah! f...... right!

Aliminator

Aliminator

damn!!! i want to rent predator 2 but no video store i know lease them!!!!

pred1

pred1

yea they should have put the predators mask or sumthing or the three laser lines he aims at u with from his mask

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

if its like the region 2 SE there is nothing special about it only that the first uk release had alll the gore cut out so fox rereleased it as S E.. the only good thing is they got rid of the mistakes like the back of carl weathers arm and when u could blaitently see jassys real chest  when it was saposed to be blow out

izzet

izzet

I love it!!! Ive got the region2 version, but the region 1 cover looks dark and menacing, it almost does'nt look like it is a sci-fi movie but some pyscological thriller.

YOUR HIRED BIATCH STOP YO GRINNIN

YOUR HIRED BIATCH STOP YO GRINNIN

? its the whole package. the new starwars has great artowrk but lousy story. excpet i think episode 3 will be good story wise, hopefully. i thought alien and aliens delivered both in great design and great stories and characters.

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

WoW, this couple of years have been the years of Alien-Predator they should do something like the chinese calendar, Year of the Dragon, Year of the Predator,or Alien... hehe...lame... but just for a quick recall:  Aliens vs Predator-Extinction Alien Quadrilogy Aliens vs. Predator (McFarlane boxed set, the best!) Alien and Predator (Movie Maniacs 6...poor quality, great characters) Palisades Sculptures and Busts of Alien and Predator (the Predaotr Triumphant is incredible!) AvP Movie!!! (can't wait) PredatorSE (DVD Region 1 at last!!) AvP Action Figures (...er...we'll wait and see, they look great but knowing McFarlane quality "standards"...I don't expect much) Palisades AvP sculputres (look awesome, specially the Queen) and of course the best site!!  AvP GALAXY!! thanks Darkness!! and the movie has't opened yet!! Man I'm so excited about all this happening!  oh and a comment  for Aliminator, you're right there's a lot of comments about the design of the charactes I personally loved the Predators, I'm not so sure about the Alien but regarding the storyline, my concern is that they suggest about an Aztec Pyramid, for starters, that's a huge error, the Aztecs never built a Pyramid, the tribe that arrived to central Mexico weren't aztecs any longer, they are called Mexicas, how they got to Antartica?? that's gonna be interesting, and another thing that I'm concerned is why they represent Aztecs with Mayan motifs?...now I love the concept of an acient culture involved with the predators and aliens, it's something great since there's a lot of ancient cultures with drawings and murals or artwork with some wierd creatures.... Anyway I'm sure the movie will be action packed!! and the story as far as we know at least for me sounds very interesting, and to be honest I really don't care about the archaeological accuracy because this is Sci-Fi...anything can happen!! it's like the stupid comment on Star Wars that the sounds of battles and ships couldn't happen because in space there's no sound...who cares!!!...hehe  This Movie will Rock!!!!  Saludos Everyone!

OldEntish

OldEntish

Groovy.

ALIENS

ALIENS

COOL,im getting a copy

cookies

cookies

Of course this will come out before avp not after.  Fans will want it before avp not after, and poeple that never seen predator before will rely on avp to decide if they should buy it so if it does bad then only pred fans will buy it while attecapation of avp will make people buy it becuase they think its cool.  And if avp does good then its a bonus.  But releasing before onl hurts sales.

cookies

cookies

Oh im just decapointed that they didnt restore the picture since its really bad picture quality to be on a special edition DVD.  I personally dont find it acceptable and at least do some work to the picture.

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

hey, maybe they can "restore" (or completely remake) Predator 2 so us pred fans wont have something to shame over....just a thought...and screw the glove-man, lets put someone like bill cosby in there. okay that may be a horrible idea, but anyone except glover.

Predboy

Predboy

I think that Predator 2 was a good movie. I'LL admit that a very few parts were lame, but I still think that its a great movie. Ofcourse thats just me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed