Three AvP Production Stills!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 20, 2004, 10:51:21 PM

Author
Three AvP Production Stills!!! (Read 18,174 times)

ALIENS

ALIENS

I have to push my ship date so i can this movie

mrg

mrg

the alien facehugger has a tongue like mouth that extends 60cm and impregnates any victim

Sebelton

Sebelton

does anyone know any good websites for good pics of the predator and can anyone answer my question in my previous statement

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

sebelton, Z made an excellent point that the mask could actually be a form of protection from impregnation.

Predalien

Predalien

Wouldn't it be a nice theory that the predators are the ones that created the aliens, after all, the preds use the aliens for their rituals.

sebelton

sebelton

predalien i read somewhere that the predators were about to wipe out some alien species but they created the aliens to kill the biological weapons but they killed them and that predators put alien eggs on planets wheres there no worthy creatures to hunt

Alucard

Alucard

By the looks of it, i'd say film will do fine. Xcept for two parts, one is that in which a pred allies with humans...that's crap.    >:D  And second one, i really hope that they will keep their promise and not let any human live, I'm tired of super-human Glovers and Arnolds. Besides that, tis cool.    8)  

Cheat predator

Cheat predator

I think that AVP will be a hit but it'll do better with guys with guns, the PredAliens, a final showdown with Predator Vs a Eperess and Arnie so thats My idears

Alucard

Alucard

I would say, Arnie isn't acting anymore. Unless they are willing to use "the rock" instead. lol

smithy

smithy

I think predator is much way better than alien because predator is too hard to kill and alien you can kill easy because alien is shit predator will kick aliens ass anytime anywhere because I am the best predator fan ever and alien and cant wait in till avp movie comes out.

predator's rock

predator's rock

predators are better than alien because alien has no chance.people only like alien better because he looks scaryer but predator has got lots weapons. I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF ALIENS AND PREDATOR and can not be better than me.   8)     ;D  

Avp RULES!

Avp RULES!

yo i think yall r bein to quick to judge that the preds will win...after all if youve seen the alien movies u know the aliens are highly adaptive beings capable of learning excedingly quickly and they use stealth so no matter how good a pred plasmacaster is he cant kill wat he cant see comin but any way i am a hardcore fan of both an i have really no idea who could win...guess il wait till the movie hope they dont f***k up the aliens and make em look like dumb animals   >:D  that would screw the whole movie up but its looking pretty good up till now   :)  

Avp RULES!

Avp RULES!

also predators and humans alike have a weakness...they have to LEARN to fight but aliens are born with this instinct the preds have probably had years of training but most aliens will most likely be like a few days old but if the older aliens combined with their ability to learn will make a hell of an individual warrior havin learned the best ways to attack particular prey however these are educated guesses from facts i have gathered from games, movies and other even more die hard fans so i could be wrong...   :-\  

ALIENS

ALIENS

people face it in real life,.......we all know what real life is....... right? dont anwser that,anyways the preds would win,people come on they have guns,they have weapons,they know hand to hand combat and tactics that even the best elite tactical teams that are out there in the spec warfare buisness dont even know,preds are not just 10 times smarter than the aliens,when its come even in fighting and advanced tech,but just as strong as the aliens,i mean come on! all a predator has to do is jump in a aliens hive where the queen is and use his self distruct weapon, trust me, the preds have the balls to kill themselfs for there kind,the only REAL reason why some of us want the aliens to win,is because  the aliens movies have been around longer, so we all grew  up to love the aliens more than the preds,we all grew up on the alien film first not the predator films,so some people want the aliens to win, i want the aliens to win,but in real life the preds would win,trust me,its there brains not there bronz that will make them the victors in this war.The only thing that the aliens have on there side is the face huggers,because that can cause world wide infection,but that can all be stoped by the predators self distruct system,the aliens have strength,but the the flaw of the aliens is that they dont think smart enough in wina war,they just go into a room or planet and kill hopless people  with out thought,i mean in the first one the alien kills the crew because they didnt have good weapons,a flame gun,no thats not going to cutt it,but ripley won,aliens 2 ok the marines got killed, because they where ambushed ,but in the end humans won but at a very high cost,ill give that to the aliens ,aliens 3 guys with no weapons but their "brains" killed a alien,humans won again!,aliens 4 ok again they killed some people on a space ship  again,but in the end guess what humans won again!people the aliens might of won a battle but they have not yet won a war,in all of the films the alien films they lost .Now the preds they lost because the films where just un realistic,come oN! a alien that smart  with high tec weapons,i dont think so people, the elite team in predator  movie,would have lost in real life,think about it now,the pred is cloaked you cant see it in day time what makes you think you wll see him in night, all the predator had to do was sneak up on them at night,trust me he would  see the traps that the guys made and killed them all in one big ass blast of light,and the ones who survived would be in  in mass confusion,by one big shoulder canon blast, im not going to get into predator 2,that was just........... wow,a cop that took on a predator and killed it,they cant even take on the gangs in LA let alone a predator,lololol come on people wake UP!.THE PREDSssssssssssssssssssss, P. R .E .D .A .T .O .R. S .will win. and if they dont ,it will be because some people like to live in the the "dream world land", like Paul anderson,and maybe some of you guys.

Avp RULES!

Avp RULES!

u forget one thing... ALIENS EVOLVE! they evolve to suit the target species EX. if the hive encounters a deadly marine squad that is whooping them pheromones will be emitted by the queen that sends the hives strongest warriors into a molting process..the result in this case would an alien who has a hardened exoskeleton to help with the nasty bullets...and with the predator self-destruct-aliens often spread quickly in the form of a young queen or an alien scout(to search for hosts) in far away areas like ants and bees do in real life so at least ONE alien will live in the movies the humans won cuz duh HELLO its a movie made by guess wat? HUMANS...and the preds have a weakness they bound themselves by honor and that pride could be their downfall cuz but for the movie's sake...YES the preds will win! lol       oh and aliens take out the most powerful vessels first too ( in aliens an alien mounts and disables the dropship) and often facehuggers have the nasty tendency to sneak aboard interspacial aircraft(aliens to alien 3) but in pure honesty the predators will win...they just blow up the dam planet...>_<   :-\  LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed