Three AvP Production Stills!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 20, 2004, 10:51:21 PM

Author
Three AvP Production Stills!!! (Read 18,179 times)

Dutch

Dutch

this movie looks fecking brilliant i cant wait 2 c it but i think the idea of a predalien is bad its a big gamble but who knows but i really hope its not some cheesey sh**t where the predators team up with humans and they fall for eachother that wil b pure horse dung but apart from that it looks awesome

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

i agree,dont bash the movie, we are simply giving our opinion on the stills..... anderson said he has the same crew that worked on R.E. however, i didnt think the "licker" if that what its called, at the end of R.E looked all that great. this movie needs good special effects

the one

the one

i am on dutchs side on where he says that it shit that the predators team up with the humans cause thats SHUT i what to see the humans to be on there own and the predators be on there own cause it would make this movie so cool but i hate where dutch says that it would not be a good idea to have a predalien on the movie because it would be soooooooooo cool to see a predalien on the big screen and i would like to see the predators face a predalien or two or three etc.  ps: they better have a predalien on that movie because the aliens are finally making a movie with predators and it would just be cool to show a predalien on the movie and cause i would like to see one in a movie.    ;D  

Z

Z

All this is all nice and all, but most of your stories don't make much sense... I know they're what you could call "Quick works", but there are so many holes in them that they lose all credibility...  The idea that Dutch would come from nowhere and ally himself with Wayland is just silly... First of all, he would probably be pretty traumatised from his previous encounter with the pred, he lost all his comrades and he almost got killed... Plus, what the heck would he be doing there ( why would he be there, in the middle of nowhere? ). I know there are already some commandos there to protect the scientists, but he's on a team that was specialized in 'rescue missions', and there, they're supposed to do research... Also, Dutch probably hates the preds as all his team / friends got killed by one. So, there would be no reason for him to ally with the preds... even if there was an alien 'overrun'.  I don't think that Dutch would just decide to go kill the Alien Queen with the preds, as he doesn't really care for trophies and sport. He would probably be more concerned about getting every human out and then having the place nuked or something... as he probably knows that he wouldn't be much help to the preds. It's also not like he's likely to trust them!  Putting very well known actors in the movie would also probably only 'divert' the attention from the more important part of the story, which is the actual ALIEN vs PREDATOR part... humans are supposed to have a secondary role in all this, no need for superstars. The humans are only there to offer a P.O.V. that is more easy for us to relate to and to be able to understand a bit better the story.  Concerning the Predalien, I know that it's been mentionned in one of the earlier interview that there was a 'box' on which there was written something like "hybrid"... but seriously, I kinda doubt that there's going to be a predalien in the movie and I'll tell you why:  First of all, if there were a predalien, it would 'take away' some importance from the 'Alien vs Predator' part, as most people are there to see those 2 battle it out... come on, it's the first movie! It would be stupid of them to put all the 'juicy' and fun stuff in this film! I know it would be amazing to actually see a predalien on film, but I think it should be kept for the second movie ( it would be a good reason to make an AvP2 ). For now, it would satisfy me to see the battle between Aliens and Preds as well as seeing how they will deal with the situation, the environment, the queen and the presence of humans... that's a lot! Don't you think that adding anything more would only force Paul to sacrifice quality for quantity? I think that with all the elements that we have now, we have enough to make an amazing movie!  Remember Mortal Kombat 2? They made that exact mistake in it... they wanted to put SO MUCH stuff in it ( to please everyone ) that they ended up with... well, you know what :P  The more characters you put in, the harder it is to give each of them unique, deep and interesting backgrounds, etc. I'm not saying that I want the Predalien to have a story all by itself, but I think it would be cool to give it an important role and have it be a real challenge to each species... something that would be of a different 'order' than the Queen. Heck, there could be only 1 throughout all the movie, but maybe it could be sneeky and hard to kill... and also massive! :D  *Note: About the Space Jokeys story... I think that some of you give WAY to much importance to those guys... they were only there to show how scattered / widespread in the universe the Aliens are and what they are capable of. Also, it makes the story more misterious, as they got a 'distress signal' and when they arrived, everyone was dead...  Also, the Space Jokeys DID NOT create the Aliens ( and that is a FACT ), they are but mere victims on the long list of the Aliens. Otherwise, they would've propably have come up with something more efficient to control them... they probably simply discovered them on a planet or something and eventually got killed by their finding!  Long live Z and k!

Hunter

Hunter

i agree with the Z dude

Yautja

Yautja

me 2, cheerz m8

Hunter

Hunter

anyone got any idea for the budget of this movie and how much it should target to make in the US? because alien4 was made for something like $80million and made nearer $50million!!!! i know it did o.k elsewhere but if it does crap in the US that would harm any chance of a sequel.   :-\  

Predator fan.

Predator fan.

Im with the predator all the way! i just love the concept of the predator! THIS MOVIE GONNA ROCK! and for you who doesnt agree. go watch teletubbies or whatever. PS: in the game AVP2, why is it so easy to kill a predator? its totally f**ked, the predator is a mighty being!  full respect!    8)     8)     8)     8)  

Predator fan.

Predator fan.

The Predator is the MAN! (even though he aint a man) but still... you know  BILLY: "Theres something out there waiting for us, and it aint no man"

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

id have to say, i agree with Z on everything accept the Alien/Predator hybrid..... regardless of following trends, i believe strongly that anderson will inject a hybrid into the story.

Predalien Leader

Predalien Leader

WTF i think there will be a predalien in the movie cause it would be so cool to see a predator to be facehuged!. I donno What you people are talkin about but the movie is gonna rock!PS.When is the movie coming out for canada?  >:D  

ALIENS

ALIENS

There are afew rules that a director must follow by if they were to make a good aliens or predator film.Dont get me wrong you should always brake the rules like what they did with the matrix, but there are rules that you must obey or else your film will suck ass just like the other ones  anderson did, resident evil .Who ever thought resident evil was a good movie is hands down not a true RE fan,only a real fan would see that movie and say that "it didnt reach its true state of form" not like like the video games reached.I am i huge aliens and predator fan and if anderson does not follow these rules which i hope he did,it wont  matter what you people think, avp movie will SUCK,remember these rules because if anderson brakes anyone of them,guess what the film will suck,trust me, when you all go and watch the film and he brake just one of these 7 rules i made,you will remember that ALIENS was right.SO here are the 7 rules ,"the formmula lol for making a good avp movie"    1) it must not have a good cast,but a GREAT cast! 2) complex and interresting characters. 3)VERY DARK,and scary,not dark as in "lighting",i mean dark as in the setting of the film,the flow of it,the energy of the story and how its revealed in the film. 4) It must have great action and scary music in it,trust me, music is ONE! of the most important elements in any film,if you dont have good music in your film,it will suck. 5) A shockying ending or a realy big action packed ending,all of the aliens and predator movies all had one of those two at the end. 6) IF the action scenes and effects dont surpass the last films we saw,guess what,IT WILL SUCK! 7)last one,this is avp people, this film must not be low budget,it needs to have BIg sets! and not small ones,alien one had big sets,aliens 2 REALY had big sets,aliens 3 took place in a big jail alot of chase scenes were in it,and aliens 4 was big all over the place when it came to the computer 3d sets they made,This is aliens ,its a big story that needs big sets because    aliens and predator is huge world not a small one   :D     ;D   and i just know that anderson has broken just one of them heheheheheheheh 5 months people 5 months.

Painkiller

Painkiller

5 months!!!

sebelton

sebelton

i cant wait for the film to be released i like both the alien and the predato but the predators are so much cooler but how could u impregnate a predator when they where the masks to hunt?

sebelton

sebelton

sorry for the errors in my last one im not the best typest i dont think they will put a predalien in it but it would be a good idea for a sequel   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed