Paul Anderson Interview

Started by Darkness, Mar 27, 2004, 11:24:06 PM

Author
Paul Anderson Interview (Read 10,634 times)

Olopolip

Olopolip

I think it's pretty obvious who wins. I'm sure that one human will live whatever (probably Lex), and I bet she does that with the help of a Predator. I think they do a lot of Alien fighting and then the final Predator and Lex escape, with a kind of "Alliance of survival" thing going on. I bet that something goes terribly wrong, and thats why so many Preds and humans die and why I think they'll team up.    ;D  

Dallas

Dallas

Hmmmm .....its not so good if one is the winner and one is the loser.  i think you cant call it like that anyway. if all the Aliens die at the end of the movie , maybe by a big explosion and only one Pred survives.......then i dont call the aliens losers because in all movies the Aliens have died at the end and no one call them losers. They are the pure Evil and must be destroyd at the end......and they dont lose because they allways come back !

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Hah,I had a dream last night that I saw the AvP movie. :P And yes, there was a Predalien (never got a chance to see it before I woke up).  -Rusty Nails

hardcorenort

hardcorenort

there had better not be another alien movie after avp i aint spent

El Diablo vino por Ellos

El Diablo vino por Ellos

I don't really understand the people that criticize Paul.... to be honest Event Horizon Is a wonderful movie, great concept, scary moments, great cast and overall one of my favorites, Regarding Resident Evil, ok it's not the same story from the Game but it's a Sci-Fi Masterpiece.....great action, great effects, a lot of zombies, visualy outstanding, the people that criticize him is just a bunch of losers who think they know how to do things... I really think this is going to be a great action-packed-scary-chilling movie, I'm not expecting nothing better thna Predator, Alien or Aliens...that would be dumb....it's like expecting too much from the new Star Wars films, as a lot of people did.... The classics will never be surpassed....simply enjoy the fresh concepts... The only thing I don't like about the AvP is that neither H.R. Giger or Stan Winston are involved...pity...after all, they created the creatures.... But, just relax people, and enjoy the ride!!

izzet

izzet

event horizon wonderful? all of andersons movies are crap, but with avp there is a sense of optimism and from what i've heard and seen it should be an entertaining thrill ride like it's being made to be. the alien and predator films will never be as good as the originals because there is'nt any outstanding concepts to take the films further. so noone expect it to be as good as alien,aliens and pred1, it would good to be truley astounded though and avp becomes an oscar winner. plus paul andersons a good bloke and fifth or sixth time around he'll make agood movie in avp.

cookies

cookies

is it just me or do you guys worry when he says he started the movie in the middle of last year.  That means they spent only 1 year total on the movie! thats to little for my tast.  Anyway also when hes scared of saying the budget becuase it will make him look bad if its a bad movie, dont you think thats strange becuase that makes him think twice.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

I think its just you, and i think youre just stupid,  Almost all action movies, even blockbusters say like jurassic park, take about a year to make. all of the alien films did. and AVP hasnt only started the middle of last year.  pre-production began early 2003 and then filming began in late 2003/early 2004.  obviously you dont know too much about movies.   8)  

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Filming never really takes more than a year, It's the whole adding of the special effects that takes time. that's why some movies take so lon got be realesed, like three years or whatever. it's because they spend a hell of a long time working on the special effects.

hardcorenort

hardcorenort

the budget was said to be $70 million but if paul need ed more fox were gonna give it to him or so i read. but why wouldnt they this movie is gonna make phenomenal amounts of money thru merchandise and dvd and video and cinema takings of course fox were gonna give anderson as much as he needed to make this movie there has been no corners cut or expense spared on the website so why should the film be any different. so i think u r wrong on that one cookie dont worry about the budget people

cookies

cookies

WTF filming doesnt take a year but the whole thing only spent a year?  music, sound effects, editing, special effects.  Thats little time. i personally never heard a movie taking overall a year.  Plus its less then a year becuase they dont finish right before it gets released.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Like I said, they started pre production, which means the script, the storyboards, the producing, in early 2003, they started filming in september 2003, they finished in january, and until june they will be in post production.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

That's a year and a half total

kysgr

kysgr

El Diablo vino por Ellos...In my book H.R. GIGER  is the Creator of the 1st concept of the alien, alien egg, & the face hugger with the help later by Stan Winston. remember giger drew the first concept art & built the first suit for ALIEN. H.R. GIGER deserves more credit than what he has seen in the past. Hands Down!!!    ;D  

ALIENS

ALIENS

I agree wih cookie why would anderson not say the buget of his film   ;)  ,is it because paul thinks hes done kind of a bad movie   :)  ,i dont know people,i dont know what to think,he says in the interveiw "that we need to do a realy realy good movie or people will be upset",so aleast he is aware of  his responsibility towards this film.Man ooh man,i mean....could  you just imagine going to the thearters,seeing this film and it ends up being just LIKE RESIDENT EVIL,bad acting,corny action scenes, my god i dont want to think of that,but maybe i will feel 100% of something when i see his next 4-5 min trailer.....................................    >:D  .................hey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed